Consultor Luisa Lobo
Data de publicação 15 de Fevereiro de 2023lisboa information-technology/project-management 2023-02-15 2023-04-16 it Lisbon PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A global portuguese company that has been one of the major players in the distribution of technological solutions is increasing their presence in the market with new and innovative products. On this product, you will work in the dematerialization of urban processes.
- You will work closely with the commercial, product, and engineering teams.
- Ensure that the planning, schedules, and deliverables defined with the teams are met.
- Communicate the status of projects and their respective deliverables to key stakeholders in the commercial, product, and engineering teams.
-Manage the engineering team's backlog grooming and scrum planning activities; this person must have previous experience leading demo sprint activities.
- Submit a report on scrum activities and team productivity; must comprehend the core ideas of scrum (belief in velocity, effort, burn down, etc.).
-Lead projects through all of their stages, from planning to execution, collaborating with teams on strategy definition, business analysis, gathering and defining requirements, and developing and ensuring the quality of deliverables.
- Streamline the automation of work processes, aimed at faster and more reliable production of deliverables and the improvement of the overall quality of the project.
Encourage the exchange of knowledge and information between all teams by disseminating project documents, products and their corresponding functionalities, and software development processes.
- Project management experience working with both internal and external clients.
- Track record of success using Agile (scrum) project management methodologies.
- +5 years of experience in team leadership and/or technical management of projects and software engineering teams.
- Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills that are both direct and concise in a variety of contexts (direct, formal communication, structured documents, etc.).
- Must be able to lead "by example" and not be afraid to take risks.
Do you think you could be a good fit? Please apply, we want to meet you!
+351 911 987 498
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 6 de Março de 2023This is an international company with more than 30 years experience in their business, that recently expanded to the Portuguese market, and want to upgrande their IT team with a Java Developer.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 2 de Fevereiro de 2023This is an opportunity to work for an international company, which is an IT service provider, based in Portugal and Belgium, who is currently working with international clients and projects. They are hiring a Java Developer who is eager to learn and develop his skills within the company.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 30 de Janeiro de 2023An international robotics company that aims to change how Autonomous Mobile Robots are developed. Is looking for a Senior Robotics Engineer to join their team to: Teach robots to perceive unstructured environments to achieve autonomous navigation and interaction with objects and humans. Develop state-of-the-art techniques for sensor fusion, object detection/identification, and localization, among others. Build and improve ROS.