Consultor Tiago Gomes
Data de publicação 13 de Maio de 2022lisboa information-technology/project-management 2022-05-13 2022-07-12 financial-services Lisboa PT TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A foreign company in the financial industry is looking to expand their team, as a result of acquiring a new small business, with a Project Manager. They provide word class currency payments service for both businesses and individuals. Many of their clients are well known banks, hedge funds and global institutions.
- Managing complex and cross-functional projects in the fintech space
- Ensure all stages of project are met (requirements, design, build, test etc.)
- Put together budget, get approvals from business and IT stakeholders, build business cases, submit accurate monthly forecasts
- Develop and maintain project schedule
- Manage communication with all groups including working team, stakeholders and external teams
- 2-5 years of IT/business experience or equivalent education and/or training~
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business Administration
- Working experience with management tools like Jira and Confluence
- Ability to communicate and adapt the speech to all levels of employees and management
- English proficiency
Are you ready to take this opportunity? Please send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 9 de Junho de 2022An international fintech company with more than 30 years experience in their business, that recently expanded to the Portuguese market, is increasing their team with an IT Security Manager. In this role you will be responsible to provide technical security services. The team reviews and covers a wide range of products, initiatives and projects in respect to security, compliance, governance and risk management in close collaboration and with core infrastructure, product and processing teams of the company.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 23 de Maio de 2022A global Digital Transformation Leader and a Cloud Managed Service Provider is seeking a SOC Security Analyst. This company meets the needs of approx. 10.000 companies in the corporate and public sector worldwide in the field of complex IT Infrastructures.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 2 de Maio de 2022One of the biggest Telecom companies in Portugal is looking to expand their team with Data/Network Engineering Manager to help them in their mission of breaking the status quo and give consumers freedom of choice.