Senior Project Manager (m/f)
Consultor Surabhi Raju
Data de publicação 20 de Setembro de 20192019-10-02 2019-11-19 it Lisbon PT EUR 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are actively searching for a Senior Project Manager for a technology company based in Lisbon.
Planning, execution & delivery of high complex projects, focus on organization to works as a Software Factory based on Global-Shore Services;
Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, technical environment, adhering to best practice Project Management methodologies and techniques;
Plan and coordinate international projects and services, ensuring the financial and operational control of projects;
Coordinate a team of Project Managers and contribute to their professional development.
- University degree in Engineering or Business administration;
- MBA or equivalent will be valued;
- 10/12+ experience of project management at a senior level directly managing technical teams;
- Expert in Project management;
- Experience of software development lifecycle & business change projects;
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple complex technical projects simultaneously and managing/leading the team assigned to those projects;
- Team management experience;
- Fluent in English (mandatory), Germany it is a Plus;
- Able to present & discuss a commercial proposal in English, Germany it is a Plus;
- Capable of constructively challenging the status quo, a way of working or a requirement in order to improve overall value;
- Autonomy and good communication skills;
- Be open minded and excited to learn new things;
- Availability to be outside of Portugal for some periods of time.
Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these is a plus):
- PMP certification.
- Experience in the automotive sector (other industrial areas will also be relevant) , especially in software development for digital clusters and infotainment systems.
- Experience with agile methodologies (Scrum, XP, Kanban, …)
- Knowledge in agile on program level (Scrum of Scrums, SAFe, LeSS).
- Agile certifications are welcome.
- Experience using Jira.
If this sounds like you, send us your CV!