Project Director (m/f)
Consultor António Costa
Data de publicação 19 de Setembro de 20192019-09-20 2019-11-18 it Porto PT EUR 1000 20000 20000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We're looking for a Project Director for Altran GEC – Global Engineering Center based in Portugal, which delivers industrialized software engineering services. With more than 800 Engineers, Altran GEC Portugal provides services for projects running in Europe and USA.
About the role:
With Responsibility of the French perimeter, as a Project Director will manage all Global Engineering Center Projects delivered for the French Market, coordinating directly the Project Managers responsible for the execution of the projects.
The Project Director will be responsible for:
- Managing high complex, multi-disciplinary and multi-geography/international projects portfolio;
- Financial profitability of the projects: margin enhancement & cost saving initiatives;
- Reporting at the level of COO.
- Ensuring that outcomes are delivered On Quality, On Time, On Cost & On Scope by Project Managers;
- Oversights Project Managers activities - including regular phase reviews, monthly or quarterly project reviews, KPI management;
- Controlling governance, delivery, risk management, financial profitability (Direct Margin) of projects;
- Monitoring margin enhancement & cost savings on projects some of which may be pro-actively shared with clients;
- Managing the project relationship with strategic client(s) at C1-C2 level, as well as client care & overall satisfaction;
- Capitalizing on projects to upsell & industrialize the project approach through knowledge management;
- Contributing to Methods and Best Practices design and roll-out;
- Constructively challenges the status quo, a way of working or a requirement to improve overall value;
- Coaches & provides guidance to colleagues and peers related to the project activity.
Higher education degree in engineering or equivalent. PGMP/PMI Certification.
Fluency in English and French (Written and Spoken). Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
High leadership skills.
Available to travel and work in a multicultural environment.
Proven competencies in Project Management; Negotiation; Opportunity management; Project organization & steering; Project scope, Risk & contract management.
If this sounds like you, send us your CV!