Quality Assurance Engineer
Salário Attractive Salaray Package
Consultor Katie Kerth
Data de publicação 9 de Março de 2023lisboa information-technology/it-support 2023-03-09 2023-05-08 financial-services Lisboa PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Currently recruiting looking for a QA in the sustainable banking industry. This position is within an international company that seeks to have passionate employees to join their mission and start up like environment. AS a QA you would be a part of growing team and support your colleagues to meet KPIs and goals for the organization.
• Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, and other project documentation to assure quality of the products and tests to be developed
• Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation
• Use risk-driven techniques to develop, maintain, and execute automated test suites for various products
• Work with the development team to capture and reuse automated unit tests, stubs and drivers, and other development test objects
• Evaluate the latest test automation frameworks, tools and technologies - a keens sense of new emerging technologies is a plus!
• Quality Control tasks breakdown, sizing and progress reporting
• Support the developers for Static Code Analysis, contributing to the rules assessment and quality profiles definition
• Strong experience in developing test automation scripts, frameworks and documentation
• Experience with creating a framework from scratch and maintaining it (Selenium and/or Appium based)
• Strong experience with Selenium, Appium Web Driver and BrowserStack; Cypress could be a plus
• In-depth knowledge of web and mobile applications testing and web services
• Good experience with Agile frameworks (Scrum and Kanban) and DevOps practices
• Good knowledge of the ISO 25010 standard and the ISTQB framework (certification not required)
• Experience with microservices architectures
• Medium size organization with a start up like mindset
• International environment / Cultural experiences
• Fast pace environment
• Open for remote work and provide tools (Hybrid)
Please email email@example.com with questions or concerns
+351 964 266 836
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 14 de Março de 2023Financial wealth tech solution is seeking a QA Engineer to support the bettering of clients lives through financial security in a better wealth management solutions. This company specifically focuses on AI-Powered predictive analytics. The company has recently acquired several companies and is looking to expand their QA Team within one area/product.
Salário: Attractive SalaryLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 9 de Março de 2023Autonomous robotics start-up is looking to expand their team in Portugal. This international Start up company is seeking to grow its team in Portugal with a highly motivated QA Engineer Team Lead. They are a leader in Autonomous Mobile Robots and software solutions.
Salário: Attractive Salary PackageLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 20 de Março de 2023An innovative company with multiple business projects based in Portugal and Belgium are looking for a Junior and Senior DevOps Engineer to help with the company to achieve a better performance regarding digital transformation and business growth
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 20 de Março de 2023The Information Security Manager, Disaster Recovery is a key role within the global Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Team. The person who takes on this job will help the business update their disaster recovery plans, help with periodic test exercises of the plans that have been approved, and help with business impact assessments.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 2 de Março de 2023An innovative, trustworthy and experienced company is looking for fullstack Software Engineer Team Lead position to help with the company to achieve a better performance regarding digital transformation and business growth.