Consultor Luisa Lobo
Data de publicação 2 de Fevereiro de 2023lisboa information-technology/it-support 2023-02-02 2023-04-03 it Remote Remote PT TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry is searching for an experienced Security Architect.
You will work closely with and will be part of a global CIO organization structure partnering with the Business Units community and their related teams. You will also find yourself working together with other Information Security managers and staff, and with Business Unit teams. This is an opportunity to join and progress with a forward-thinking department.
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience in Information Security, IT Delivery, IT Program Management or other related areas.
- Experience with cloud security and cloud security platforms such as CASB, SASE, CSPM, CWPP, SaaS security, CSP (Azure and AWS) IaaS/PaaS security.
- Experience with Palo Alto Prisma Cloud for Cloud Security Posture Management and Cloud Workload / Container Security.
- A CISSP, CISM, CCSP or equivalent professional certificate is mandatory.
- An ITIL, project management or IT architecture, such as TOGAF, CEH or GIAC or other related certificates are preferred.
- Working knowledge of IT governance frameworks and standards such as CobiT, ITIL, ISO27001, NIST cybersecurity framework.
- Working knowledge of IT architecture frameworks such as TOGAF and/or project management methodologies.
- Working knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements frameworks related to information security for healthcare data, such as HIPAA, EU Data Protection Directive and/or equivalent regional frameworks is preferred.
- Experience in information technology related positions with working knowledge of IT infrastructure, networks design, databases, processing systems, web applications, mobile technology, cloud, big data, virtualization, protocols and technologies supporting encryption, authentication, access control, information systems attack patterns, intrusion detection, and network security.
Do you think you could be a good fit? Please apply, we want to meet you!
+351 911 987 498
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 7 de Fevereiro de 2023A leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry is searching for a Senior Software Architect for their Information Security Program Delivery (IAM) team.