Salário Attractive Salary
Consultor Katie Kerth
Data de publicação 17 de Janeiro de 2023lisboa information-technology/it-support 2023-01-17 2023-03-18 it Lisbon PT TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Company Description: Technology company, providing several products to aid in the DevOps software development. Essentially this system automates code reviews and monitors code quality. This program monitors changes in code, duplication, and complexity. Saving developers time in code reviews thus efficiently tackling technical debt. Currently seeking a great communicator to lead multiple teams and be a client facing counterpart.
What will be your day to day:
- Development and delivery of product demonstrations with Sales and Customer Teams
- Scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and POCs
- Collaborating to understand customer's technical requirements, answer technical questions and help them overcome technical roadblocks.
- Assist the Sales and Customer Success teams as the technical subject matter during customer calls and presentations
- Assist and collaborate with different technical stakeholders during the different phases of our sales process (which includes installation, on-boarding, expanding)
- Have a close relationship with the Sales and Customer Success teams members and enable knowledge sharing within the team
- Collaborate with the right stakeholders (product managers, engineering, sales, customer success, and other groups) ensuring the successful execution of the account strategy.
- Ability to have meaningful conversations and interactions with software engineers and developer managers
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Plus if you have experience as a software engineer
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills
- Ability to quickly communicate complex ideas around technical topics
- Problem-solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Postgres, Ubuntu and AWS
- Knowledge of Linux Systems
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive health insurance for household members, with dental and vision
- Learning and development
- Flexible Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Remote and Hybrid Options
Please Contact Katie Kerth (she/her) for any questions, concerns, or desire to explore this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 20 de Janeiro de 2023A lead international company that is expanding its team to Portugal, focused on cloud solutions to some of the world's largest companies is now looking for a Freelancer Front-End Developer for a 6 month project.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 20 de Janeiro de 2023A global company on the energy field, using the technology of the future to create high impact projects is now looking for a Freelancer Security Expert for a 6 month project.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 18 de Janeiro de 2023Summary; Currently recruiting for a Cloud Engineer in the sustainable banking industry. This position is with a international company that seeks to have passionate employees to join their mission and keep with a startup like environment/mentality. This company is the first of its kind and is paving the way for banking on the cloud.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 22 de Dezembro de 2022For more than 20 years this company has had a long and proud history as a global gaming brand, as a synonymous with high-class products, trustful relations and commitment to enthusiasm players and clients everywhere. They are growing and now looking for a Product Owner to be part of their team.