Java Developer (Senior)
Consultor Eduardo Trindade
Data de publicação 5 de Janeiro de 2023porto-e-norte information-technology/it-support 2023-01-05 2023-03-06 it Porto PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
This is an opportunity to work for an international company, leader in development and implementation of data management platforms. You will have the chance to work directly with our clients, helping them with their digital evolution, with a global team from all our offices from Europe, the Americas and the Middle East. In order to take over the data manage software world with us, you will need to match some requirements and have some responsibilities:
• Participate in the architecture definition of the solutions to be implemented
• Participate in the design and implementation of different technical phases of the projects
• Develop in Java, in particular the most complex components of the projects
• Assume responsibility by integration topics: continuous integration and application integration
• Supervise junior developers
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
• Around 5 years of professional experience, with at least 4 years working with Java;
• Be comfortable with: Eclipse, IntelliJ; Tomcat, Maven, Gradle; GIT; Jenkins; SpringBoot; similar.
• Familiarity with working within a Java framework, being able to develop new Java-based features that can solve complex problems.
• Being able to work in agile development methodology being a team player.
• Fluent in English
• Have experience with in data-related projects (data migration; master data; data integration, etc. )
• Feel comfortable with concepts of continuous integration and release management
WHAT WE OFFER
• Flexible working hours and ability to work in hybrid mode (5 times in the office per month; 6 weeks a year fully remote from wherever you agree on)
• Competitive Salary
• Flexible Benefits Package
• Annual Bonus
• Health Insurance for you and direct relatives
• Great work environment and top equipment
• individual coaching to help you in career development (including international career)
• Ongoing training, including free access to the market-leading online learning platform
If you feel that you check all the boxes and are the perfect fit for this opportunity, please feel free to contact us to this email email@example.com and send your application!