Systems Engineer - DevOps
Salário Attractive salary package
Consultor Katie Kerth
Data de publicação 8 de Novembro de 2022lisboa information-technology/it-support 2022-11-09 2023-01-07 transport-and-rail lisboa PT TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Seeking candidate interested in exploring a career path within Ground Transportation. One major leader of global technologies is seeking a top tier DevOps Engineer to assist with cloud building and deployment for their transportation.
- Take part in build and deployment of the Cloud based infrastructure
- Lead the continuous integration systems used to build our software products
- Manage the automated deployment tool chain and process for the development team to enable software products to be deployed
- Manage the software development tools used by the development team and ensure they are scalable and failure proof
- Manage the monitoring software to get visibility of the production environment
- Document processes and user guides for tools and scripts
- Advise on new technologies and methodologies in emerging technologies and tools
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or similar
- Working knowledge and experience of Kubernetes
- Advanced knowledge of Linux and Windows administration
- Experience with network security and administration, (i.e. - firewalls, switch and load balancer administration)
- In depth knowledge of network design and security protocols
- Experience customizing, metrics collection, managing and scaling monitoring
- Knowledge in graphing systems, such as Prometheus and Grafana
- Experience/knowledge of configuration management systems (i.e. - Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, etc.)
- Cloud Foundry (optional and a Plus)
- Interest in deployment pipelines and continuous delivery
- Attractive salary package
- Health insurance
- Meal allowance
- Remote/Hybrid Lisbon
- Bonus given with increase in seniority
- Pension Plan
- Annual training plan
- Opportunity to grow and mobility within the company and to other countries
We look forward to your application! Please email Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org with concerns, questions, or to express interest in this position. Thank you.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 18 de Outubro de 2022An international company that focus on helping advertisers, agencies and publishers with all their business needs regarding ad tech infrastructure, data management, integration, and media management providing clients with up-to-date digital marketing services. Looking for a Data & Analytics Consultant, to analyze data, trends, performance and deploy Google Analytics & Google Analytics 360 solutions.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 17 de Outubro de 2022This company is a global Digital Transformation Enabler and a Cloud Managed Services Provider and employs over 6,500 people worldwide, including highly trained service specialists who design, specify, deploy, and manage complex ICT infrastructures to meet the needs of almost 10,000 corporate and public sector customers.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 10 de Novembro de 2022Our client is a global technology company, that invests in digital and deep tech innovations related to ground transportation and has a big footprint in Portugal is searching for a Senior Java Developer – Architect to reinforce their IT team in the Lisbon office.
Salário: Attractive Salary PackageLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 9 de Novembro de 2022A French global technology company, that invest in digital and deep tech innovations is searching for a Product Owner to expand their team in Lisbon
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 9 de Novembro de 2022A French global technology company, that invest in digital and deep tech innovations in 5 different sectors like digital identity and security, defence and security, aerospace, space, and transport is searching for a System Engineer - Cyber to expand their team in Lisbon.