Full stack developer
Salário €40000 - €50000 anualmente
Consultor Surabhi Raju
Data de publicação 20 de Setembro de 20192019-09-20 2019-11-19 it Lisbon PT EUR 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We're looking for a Full stack developer based in Lisbon for an award-winning IT Professional Services Consultancy, with over 700 people working in the UK, US, Canada, Portugal, Germany, South Africa, India and Australia.
About the role:
The company believes happy teams make better software, and they take as much pride in their people, culture and work-life balance as they do in their output. Their value system is about Collaboration, entrepreneurial and dedicated to problem-solving, to help their clients improve their end-to-end capability.
You’ll integrate an agile environment, being responsible for developing end to end solutions for our clients. You’re expected to contribute not only with your technical skills but also to share knowledge within the team. We expect you to be able to participate in different projects along time, working on a full stack perspective and doing front-end/back-end according to the needs.
Depending on needs and your profile, this role can be either remote (GMT timezone is ideal), onsite while doing transformation work with our clients, or in-house working with your team in our Lisbon office. This could be a permanent or contract role depending on your preference.
- Solid engineering background
- 8+ years of experience in a similar role
- A very strong technical background in one or more languages of choice (Java, Scala, Clojure, Kotlin, Ruby, Python, Typescript, C#, etc.)
- Successfully applied some Agile/XP/Scrum practices and are enthusiastic about Agile techniques (TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery)
- Solid experience working on Object Oriented Applications and/or Functional Programming
- Willingness to learn new technologies and move between different tech stacks
- Experience with unit testing frameworks like JUnit, MOQ, ScalaCheck/ScalaTest, etc.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
Nice to have
- Experience on working predominantly using pair programming. Familiarity with cloud based and DevOps technologies and tools (AWS, Azure, Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Previous experience using a Test Driven Development approach
- Availability to travel
You can expect a generous salary and benefits package, and also an amazing open-minded and informal culture! If this is something that excites you, feel free to apply today.