Tipo de contrato: FULL_TIME
Especialização: Tecnologias de informação
Área: IT Product and Support
Localização: Coimbra, Região de CoimbraFULL_TIME
Consultor: Fernando Callejas
Referência da vaga: 2108552/001
Data postada: 11 de Janeiro de 2024coimbra information-technology/it-product-and-support 2024-01-11 2024-03-11 it Coimbra Região de Coimbra PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
At Robert Walters we're seeking a skilled IT Technical Specialist contribute to the continuous improvement of technologies supporting our Client business divisions. The candidate will play a crucial role in providing support for day-to-day operations at the onsite IT Support Desk, handling end-user and partner requests. This position involves designing and implementing Level 1-3 monitoring and escalation systems, ensuring security and infrastructure health, and enhancing customer experience through effective technical documentation. Our client is a is a leading provider of award-winning digital imaging and audio solutions, distinguished by high-performance precision optics and breakthrough technologies.
What you’ll do:
• Monitor and manage ticket queues daily to meet service-level commitments.
• Follow through and track escalated and active issues, ensuring timely resolution to meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Manage assets and surplus inventory, including hardware and peripherals.
• Demonstrate a deep understanding of Cloud technology and the Software as a Service model.
• Assist in Service Quality Management and cross-process compliance within the operations team and throughout the IT Organization.
• Follow and monitor policies and procedures, ensuring correct execution by IT Service providers and technical teams.
• Participate in the end-to-end incident management process and support the coordination of necessary actions until resolution.
• Assist in the preparation of technical reports related to the service (Service Level Agreement, incidents, among others).
• Support improvement actions derived from incidents and improvement proposals with technical teams.
• Assist in purchases and distribution of IT equipment.
• Help maintain an effective service system in the customer service center to ensure efficient operations during working hours.
• Collaborate with regional operations, including marketing and sales.
• Provide project-related support for IT improvement initiatives.
• Work collaboratively in a team environment with IT, Project, and Service Management to gather system implementation requirements.
• Specific knowledge of Workplace management tools: Active Directory, Windows & Azure administration, Office 365 Suite, Deployment and Update Tools, ITSM tools, etc.
• Proficiency with cloud-based infrastructure, namely Azure, and AWS.
• Proficiency in M365, Azure, and AWS.
• 2 or more years of technical support experience, providing Level 1 through 3 support for complex hardware and software issues.
• Create and maintain systems/services documentation, training programs/materials, and operating manuals.
• Experience in improving and automating services to reduce manual work and wait times.
• Excellent English oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Experience working directly with IT and business users.
• Ability to present solutions to technical and non-technical individuals.
• Business and customer-oriented mindset.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Basic knowledge of SQL for data extraction and manipulation.
• Hands-on experience with Power BI & Web Analytics tools for creating and maintaining dashboards.
• Experience in web application development is a plus.
• Familiarity with the ITIL Framework is a plus.
• A fast paced and dynamic organization & the opportunity to bring in own creative ideas.
• 24 vacation days & an additional day off on your birthday
• Bonus participation
• Health Insurance
• Free photographic material for your vacations
• Access to LinkedIn Learning
+351 964 266 836
Junte-se à nossa equipa global de pensadores criativos, solucionadores de problemas e trabalhadores inovadores. Oferecemos progressão acelerada na carreira, uma cultura dinâmica e treino especializado.