Quality Assurance Team Lead
Salário Attractive Salary
Consultor Katie Kerth
Data de publicação 9 de Março de 2023lisboa information-technology/it-management 2023-03-09 2023-05-08 it Lisboa PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Autonomous robotics start-up is looking to expand their team in Portugal. This international Start up company is seeking to grow its team in Portugal with a highly motivated QA Engineer Team Lead. They are a leader in Autonomous Mobile Robots and software solutions.
The team leader will oversee the following:
- Lead a distributed team of QA in Portugal and overseas
- Handling test cycles including manual and automated test design and execution
- Help guide the direction of our growing QA infrastructure
- Design and implement software quality validation framework for software written in Python
- Assure software quality running on hardware
- Help with DevOps processes
- Follow Agile (Scrum) methodologies
- Guide and mentor other engineers
- Handling, manual and automated, system tests (performance is a plus)
- Share responsibility of unit, integration, and user acceptance tests
- BSc in computer science or a comparable studies
- Software QA 5 years appreciated, but if you can validate your experience less time experience is reviewed
- Proven experience in Linux
- Professional experience using software methodologies such as BDD, TDD
- Strong experience with testing frameworks
- Strong sense of organization and responsibility - you will be in charge of several team members and influence decision making.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and self-managing
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
What we offer:
- Position in a highly motivated multidisciplinary start-up team
- Leadership and Management Decision making freedom
- Hybrid work model (2 to 3 days in office) - using software on manufacturing Robots!
+351 964 266 836
Salário: Attractive Salary PackageLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 20 de Março de 2023An innovative company with multiple business projects based in Portugal and Belgium are looking for a Junior and Senior DevOps Engineer to help with the company to achieve a better performance regarding digital transformation and business growth
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 20 de Março de 2023The Information Security Manager, Disaster Recovery is a key role within the global Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Team. The person who takes on this job will help the business update their disaster recovery plans, help with periodic test exercises of the plans that have been approved, and help with business impact assessments.
Salário: Attractive Salaray PackageLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 9 de Março de 2023Currently recruiting looking for a QA in the sustainable banking industry. This position is within an international company that seeks to have passionate employees to join their mission and start up like environment. AS a QA you would be a part of growing team and support your colleagues to meet KPIs and goals for the organization.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 2 de Março de 2023An innovative, trustworthy and experienced company is looking for fullstack Software Engineer Team Lead position to help with the company to achieve a better performance regarding digital transformation and business growth.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 28 de Fevereiro de 2023This company goal is to hire a senior full-stack engineer to build web applications that will help the company and their customers to get value out of the data they collect. They are talking about millions of products being scraped from more than 80 different websites spread across 5 countries. Additionally, these applications will be used for use cases such as training and validation of machine learning models.