Senior QA Engineer
Salário Attractive Package
Consultor Katie Kerth
Data de publicação 18 de Janeiro de 2023lisboa information-technology/it-management 2023-01-18 2023-03-19 financial-services Lisboa PT TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Description: An international company with more than 30 years experience in their business, that recently expanded to the Portuguese market, is increasing their team with a QA Engineer who will support the definition and design of enterprise-wide services, utilities and major common database models.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Engage with development teams to agree and understand the QA processes
· Create, maintain and execute manual and automated tests based on test basis artefacts
· Set up test environments.
· Developing automatic test cases.
· 5+ years of software engineering and QA experience
· Strong C# experience
· Good understanding of agile testing processes
· Experience with tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins and/or Git
· Experience with White and Black Box testing principles
· Experience with Retail Point-of-Sale (POS) integration testing
· Strong knowledge testing in large scale enterprise web and windows applications
· Automation testing frameworks is a plus
· Filter individual wishes from general needs
What can you expect:
· Remote schedule
· Option to work in the office of their choosing
· Work in a international environment
· Very good career progression opportunities
Are you ready to take this opportunity? Please send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through our website!
Salário: Attractive Salary PackageLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 13 de Dezembro de 2022A Portuguese company linked to real estate investment funds and golden visa based in Lisbon, is having an international expansion, and it's looking for a Senior Front End Developer to increase their team.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 12 de Dezembro de 2022A FCA-regulated Foreign Exchange brokerage offering global currency solutions, following significant investment valued at over £800 million, is now looking for a DevOps Engineer, you will be joining their business during a phase of rapid growth. They provide word class currency payments service for both businesses and individuals and many of their clients are well known banks, hedge funds and global institutions.
Salário: Attractive Salary PackageLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 25 de Janeiro de 2023One of the largest companies in the world has setup their tech hub in Lisbon and is looking to grow and expand their DevOps Team. To this day they are still the world’s largest producers of enery-efficient, resource saving technologies, and manufacturing parts. They are looking for a DevOps Engineer to install, operate and support container platforms etc.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 25 de Janeiro de 2023Currentlylooking for a Backend Developer in the sustainable banking industry fully on the cloud. This position is within an international company, funded by a swiss bank, that is growing their business in Lisbon and seeks to have passionate employees to join their ambitious project.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 23 de Janeiro de 2023This company is working to create a sustainable banking fully on the cloud. Young with a start up like environment. Based in Zurich and Lisbon, with possibility and tools to work remotely.