Consultor Luisa Lobo
Data de publicação 14 de Novembro de 2022lisboa information-technology/it-management 2022-11-14 2023-01-13 it Remote Remote PT TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry is searching for an experienced Security Architect.
You will work closely with and will be part of a global CIO organization structure partnering with the Business Units community and their related teams. You will also find yourself working together with other Information Security managers and staff, and with Business Unit teams. This is an opportunity to join and progress with a forward-thinking department.
This is a remote position.
- Solid experience of professional experience in Information Security, IT Delivery, IT Program Management or other related areas;
- Experience with cloud security and cloud security platforms such as CASB, SASE, CSPM, CWPP, SaaS security, CSP (Azure and AWS) IaaS/PaaS security;
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS) including hands on experience with cloud native security controls including firewalls, WAF, CNAP/CSPM/CWPP, CSP policies, etc.
- A CISSP, CISM, CCSP or equivalent professional certificate is mandatory;
- Working knowledge of IT governance frameworks and standards such as CobiT, ITIL, ISO27001, NIST cybersecurity framework;
- Experience of working within both waterfall and agile and project management methodologies;
- Experience in information technology related positions with working knowledge of how modern IT infrastructure is typically deployed in Cloud providers (which includes devops processes), the threats that can occur within these environments, and what controls can be used to secure them.
Do you think you could be a good fit? Please apply, we want to meet you!
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 14 de Novembro de 2022A leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry is searching for an experienced Information Security Policy and Governance Analyst.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 21 de Novembro de 2022One of the biggest companies in the world has setup their tech hub in Lisbon some years ago and despite the recession, keeps on growing and expanding their teams, currently at more than 1200 professionals. To this day they are still the world’s largest producers of enery-efficient, resource saving technologies. They are looking for a DevOps Engineer to install, operate and support container platforms etc.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 12 de Outubro de 2022This is an opportunity to be a part of a global company that works with micro-learning platforms, which are directly involved with retail and governmental organizations, as they are looking to expand their IT team with a Back-End Developer
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 13 de Outubro de 2022This is an opportunity to work for a global company that works with micro-learning platforms, which are directly involved with retail and governmental organizations, as they are looking to expand their IT team with an experience Tech Lead Developer. They are looking for an enthusiastic, fast paced and highly motivated Tech Lead that is eager to join a new project. As a Tech Lead, you will have the opportunity to guide a team of incredible developers, helping and supervising them in all parts of the development process. You will collaborate in every moment of the software development cycle, assuming ownership of specific services and making sure that you create solutions that add value to the user’s experience. You will be able to have access to an Udemy account, a lot of opportunities to keep learning and expand your knowledge and skillset. The environment is super tech friendly, and the culture of the company is fun, easy going and familiar, as they strive for their collaborators to be engaged and satisfied all the time. The position is hybrid, as they’ll need you to be in the office for some activities, but you’ll be able to work from anywhere else, within the time-zone GMT +/- 1h. As for the position:
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 27 de Outubro de 2022A FCA-regulated Foreign Exchange brokerage offering global currency solutions, following significant investment valued at over £800 million, is now looking for a Senior .Net Developer, you will be joining their business during a phase of rapid growth.