UI UX Designer
Consultor Fabienne Viegas
Data de publicação 19 de Maio de 2022lisboa information-technology/it-management 2022-05-19 2022-07-18 it Lisboa lisboa PT TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This company is based in London, owns several world-class brands in the financial space, with services in the areas of foreign exchange and treasury, multi-currency management and remittances. Their mission is to provide their clients with the specialist knowledge and experience needed to take advantage of today’s fast-moving global markets. They are now looking for a UI UX Designer to join their teams in Portugal.
- Identify target user groups and carry out interviews or other types of inquiry to help understand user needs
- Ensure the creation and implementation of customized experiences for the digital user
- Produce high-quality solutions through flow diagrams, graphic designs, storyboards, site maps and mockups
- Provide guidance on the implementation of UX research techniques and testing activities to assess user behavior
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure the live experience meets the criteria and functionality as presented in the visual concepts
- Maintain a competitive edge against competitor products and industry trends
- Perform tests on user interface elements such as CTAs, layouts, target links, landing pages and banners
- Understand product specifications and user psychology and predict what might work for both
- Effectively evaluate and manage time, resources, and deadlines to produce desired products both individually and as part of a team
- 1 to 3 years of proven UX designing experience.
- A portfolio of websites, social media graphics and professional pdfs
- Expert knowledge of related graphic design applications such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc), Sketch
- Proficiency in creating designs for a responsive experience (mobile, tablet, and desktop concepts)
- Ability to create static marketing assets
- Knowledge of wireframe tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead and/or participate in projects from the design phase through final testing and QA.
- Accountability in ensuring brand and design standards is met on every project
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of or experience using email service providers such as MailChimp, Marketing Cloud or similar email platforms is a plus
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience in the Financial industry is a plus
If you think you are the perfect match please apply or contact me directly via email@example.com
+351 968 673 392
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 22 de Junho de 2022An international fintech company with more than 30 years experience in their business, that recently expanded to the Portuguese market, is increasing their team with an IT Security Engineer. In this role you will be responsible to provide technical security services. The IT Security team reviews and covers a wide range of projects in respect to security, compliance and risk management with core infrastructure, product and processing teams of the company.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 21 de Junho de 2022A leading global management consulting company, specialised in Data Analytics, is rapidly growing and expanding their team in Lisbon. As they currently collaborate with pioneering technology companies, they are looking to add a Senior BI developer, in order to drive innovative solutions and enable world’s largest companies to improve decision making processes and performance based on data.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 21 de Junho de 2022A leading global management consulting company, specialised in Data Analytics, is rapidly growing and expanding their team in Lisbon. As they currently collaborate with pioneering technology companies, they are looking to add a Senior BI developer, specialised in Azure analytics, in order to drive innovative solutions and enable world’s largest companies to improve decision making processes and performance based on data.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 20 de Junho de 2022Are you ready to help a fast paced, multinational growing digital agency achieve their goals of high quality custom solutions as well as provide the best experience to both clients and their respective clients. They operate in the banking, energy and automotive industries mainly and also have a SaaS division selling their own product. For this stage of their path, they’re looking to find a driven and passionate QA Engineer to help them grow even further in the Portuguese market.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 9 de Junho de 2022An International Company focused on developing software to the financial and Tax Free market is increasing their team in Portugal, and are currently looking for a Engineer Application Deployment to ensure the deployment and maintenance of the Company's online transactions system.