Senior Full stack developer (m/f)
Consultor Surabhi Raju
Data de publicação 20 de Setembro de 20192019-09-20 2019-11-19 it Lisbon PT EUR 40000 41000 41000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Great opportunity for a Senior Full Stack Engineer with a fast-growing start-up from Belgium. They bring real-time data-driven insights to the world of retail and fast moving consumer goods.
About the role:
As a seasoned you’ll join a strong Data Collection team to help build the next generation of distributed data collection & web scraping platform that lies at the heart of our business. To succeed, you’ll need to be a team player with deep knowledge and extensive experience across the stack, with a particular focus on backend.
Tasks and areas you’ll be deeply involved with
- Helping company transition to a fully containerised, cloud native production environment
- Improving orchestration, metrics, alerting and tracing infrastructure
- Modernising and extending CI/CD pipelines
- Developing and implementing novel solutions to defeat the most well defended targets (fingerprint avoidance, advanced proxy strategies, reverse engineering mobile APIs)
- Improving data transformation and QA systems
- Boosting test coverage and overall code quality
- Evaluating the latest technologies to maintain edge over the competition
- Mentoring junior & intermediate engineers to help them grow and unlock their potential
- What it takes to be part of the fun team
Exposure to Docker and at least 2 years of DevOps, TechOps or Network Operations experience with public cloud (GCP/AWS/Azure).
Knowledge of core TCP/IP networking principles and design. Deep Linux OS-level and command-line/scripting knowledge and configuration management principles.
Experience with and understanding of large-scale web crawling, and with relational and "nosql" databases/warehouses (e.g. Postgres, Redis, DynamoDB, Snowflake).
Experience with front-end dev (classic and modern SPAs)
Experience writing and consuming REST APIs (including knowledge of JWTs & OAuth
High proficiency in spoken and written English. Able to adapt to changing priorities and learn quickly.
- You have expert knowledge of web-scraping & web-scraping architectures.
- You have experience building highly concurrent, fault-tolerant distributed systems.
- You have experience with big data technologies (such as Spark, Dask, Airflow, Cassandra, Kafka/Pulsar, Elasticsearch/Solr/Lucene)
- You have experience with serverless, message queues and micro services architecture
- You have a deep understanding of cloud possibilities and limitations in the areas of distributed systems, load balancing, networking, massive data storage and security.
- You get energy from working in a highly complex and challenging startup environment with a high tech product.
Does this sound like you? Send us your application!