Director of Software Development (m/f)
Consultor Ines Buekenhout
Data de publicação 18 de Fevereiro de 2019 2019-02-182019-04-12 it Lisbon PT EUR 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt
A company focused on software framework development for mobile robots is looking for a hands-on Director of Software Development to lead and motivate the R&D team.
- Be responsible for team management and recruitment of new developers;
- Plan and deliver projects according to a timeline and budget, being responsible to deliver weekly reports to management and stakeholders;
- Develop advanced control methods for autonomous robots;
- Hardware/Software integration;
- Implement QA methodologies.
We are looking for someone with previous experience in managing teams and delivering mission critical projects. You should also have a Masters / PhD Degree in a relevant field, as well as advanced Linux, Python and C++ skills.
A knowledge of algorithms related to vision and optimization and experience in working with real-time systems, networking, data acquisition, among others, are highly appreciated.
If you think your profile matches our requirements, do not hesitate to send us your CV!