IT Project & Product Manager (m/f)
Consultor Ines Buekenhout
Data de publicação 27 de Novembro de 2018 2018-11-272019-01-26 it Avenida da Liberdade, 110 1269-046, Lisbon Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt
A multinational retail company is seeking to strengthen its Lisbon based team with an IT Project & Product Manager.
Duties will include:
- Defining and scoping project deliverables, determining the objectives and measures to be utilised;
- Monitor and report project progress to all stakeholders;
- Manage internal & external resources to ensure that projects are executed efficiently, to budget and within timescales;
- Plan and schedule project time lines, monitor and report project progress, make adjustments to ensure successful completion;
- Ensure handover of project to the Business as Usual team.
You will ideally have 2- 5 years experience as an IT Project Manager, possess excellent interpersonal skills, confident communication with and influencing stakeholders across all levels. You should also be able to demonstrate excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills, and have exceptional planning and organisational abilities. Fluency in English is mandatory, Java Know-How is a plus, as well as Oracle/SQL.
If you think your profile matches our requirements, do not hesitate to send us your CV!