Product Manager (m/f)
Consultor Vasco Rodrigues
Data de publicação 31 de Outubro de 2018 2018-10-312018-12-11 it Avenida da Liberdade, 110 1269-046, Lisbon Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An international start-up, focused on the development of an innovative product in the area of QA and Machine Learning, is looking for a Product Manager to join their Lisbon based team.
What you’ll be doing (among other tasks):
- Define product requirements for company test automation products
- Ongoing research in relation to software development, DevOps/CI/CD as well as the QA tools markets, vendors, trends and innovations
- Support our User Experience designers, as appropriate
- Support our Technical Leads in developing product architecture and technical Designs
- Work with Technical Leads to define and measure goals for each sprint
- Create wireframes, requirements and user stories using high-level roadmaps
- Manage backlog and prioritisation of user stories as well as multi-quarter roadmaps
- Meet with customers to build a genuine understanding of them and their needs
- Facilitate customer feedback sessions and customer surveys
- Understand how products are being used, analyse this data and identify opportunities to improve the product and increase engagement
- Manage product documentation and new feature announcements.
What we are looking for:
A professional with 5+ years experience working as a hands-on Software Product Manager, working with cloud-based Software-as-a-Service products, preferably in a start-up.
Experience working with modern development tools and methods, including GitHub, Continuous Integration Servers, CI/CD practices, Digital and Automated Testing, Public Cloud Servers and with data analytics and machine learning.
If you are interested in this position and want to know more, submit your CV today!