Technology Lead/ Architect (m/f)
Consultor Vasco Rodrigues
Data de publicação 25 de Setembro de 2018Avenida da Liberdade, 110 1269-046, Lisbon Robert Walters Portugal
A large and rapidly growing company in the Healthcare sector is looking for a Technology Lead/ Architect for managing and accelerating the use of the company’s technology and platforms.
- The Technology Lead is responsible for leading the technical design of systems and services, including overseeing and approving the designs of third parties
- Working with multiple projects or teams on problems that require broad architectural thinking
- Assuring other services and system quality, as well as ensuring the technical work fits into the broader business strategy.
- Exploring the benefits of cross-department alignment.
- Providing mentoring within teams and leadership to technology teams
- Articulating with the information lead and the senior business owner on a daily basis, representing the technology perspective, while reporting to the Enterprise Architect.
5 or more years of experience in an IT leadership role. Must have strong communication, data architecture, ETL/ELT and data services, Business Process Management and process improvement, large team leadership, executive presentation, solution formulation, and technical implementation skills. Experience and demonstrable success in leading significant system or data migration projects, as an architect is required.
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more, submit your CV!