Data and Analytics Lead (m/f)
Consultor Vasco Rodrigues
Data de publicação 9 de Agosto de 2018 2018-08-092018-10-08 consultancy Avenida da Liberdade, 110 1269-046, Lisbon Robert Walters Portugal
We are looking for a Data and Analytics Lead to join an international leading company.
- To set the strategic direction for the use of data.
- To define the future state of the data analytics function, including how this supports the business and drives insight through data.
- Determine the opportunity and create a roadmap for implementing the use of data science and proactive analytics to challenge and optimise current ways of working.
- Continually review and advise for existing technology platforms.
- Together with the Systems & Data Director and Executive board, create and embed the data strategy.
- Work with 3rd party providers to deliver the required level of data insight to inform the business decision making.
- Ensure that the appropriate job roles, 3rd parties and partners are identified in order to deliver the level of insight required to achieve long term business plans.
- Develop a clear stakeholder map of requirements and provide commercial insight to support or challenge current assumptions.
- Scope and define the remit of the team, ensure that all team members are clear on their specialist remit.
- Coach and support team to deliver against annual objectives
Extensive experience of leading a data function within a private sector business; strong stakeholder management / influencing skills and the ability to change behaviour based on data findings; significant and current knowledge of data warehousing, data analytics, reporting and business intelligence, as well as implementation of significant data change programmes.
If this sounds like you and you would like to find out more, do not hesitate to send us your CV.