Cybersecurity Expert (m/f)
Consultor Ines Buekenhout
Data de publicação 22 de Maio de 2018Avenida da Liberdade, 110 1269-046, Lisbon Robert Walters Portugal
Our client, a multinational professional services firm, is looking for a Cybersecurity Expert. This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional with risk, governance and compliance experience to engage in a broad range of activities.
- Conduct information security assessments using industry accepted best practices;
- Evaluate information security risk;
- Provide guidance on cost-effective strategies for implementation of security;
- Follow standard methodologies and develop new and innovative processes for delivering information security solutions;
- Identify where improvements could be made, proposing scenarios and solutions to address these areas of improvement.
We are looking for a professional with 6+ years of experience in the area of Cybersecurity, with a focus on governance, risk and compliance management. Experience in the implementation of governance and IT compliance frameworks (ISO 27001 / ISO 27002; ITIL / ISO 20000) are required, as well as a knowledge of Security audit, PCI DSS standard, IT security and NIST Risk Management Framework.
Current technical certifications are a plus!
If you are interested in this job opportunity, submit your CV today!