Tipo de contrato: FULL_TIME
Consultor: Michael Morgado
Referência da vaga: 2061002/001
Data postada: 31 de Outubro de 2023porto-e-norte information-technology/infrastructure- 2023-10-31 2023-12-30 it Porto Avenida da Boavista PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Robert Walters is searching for a Contractor to be onboarded in the Systems Solutions team of our client (fully outsourced) and to work in Porto (Av. da Boavista). The candidate to be chosen must be 100% on-premises during the first 2 or 3 months (time of successful onboarding). After, they have a weekly policy for 3 days in the office and 2 remote. Of course, the candidate can work 100% at our facilities after the onboarding process.
The candicate we are looking must have strong knowledge on virtualization, storage and x86 servers:
• Manage, configure, upgrade and troubleshoot Vmware vSphere infrastructure.
• Manage, configure, upgrade and troubleshoot HPE x86 (Synergy and Proliant) infrastructure.
• Manage, configure, upgrade and troubleshoot Storage Servers (Pure Storage) and SAN Switches (Brocade).
• Interact with other teams to fully understand and implement business requirements, security policies, compliance rules and network connectivity flows.
• Ensure that Vmware servers have the appropriated availability, performance and security that our business requires.
• Ensure that every addition, removal or change done on the Vmware servers is properly managed through our automation platform.
• Ensure that security policies and compliance rules are applied in the Vmware servers.
• Manage HPE infrastructure Synergy and Proliant (installation, configuration, patching and evolution).
• Manage Storage infrastructure (installation, configuration, patching and evolution).
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
• 5+ years of experience in Vmware systems administration.
• 5+ years of experience in HPE Synergy and Proliant administration.
• 3+ years of experience in Storage infrastructure.
• Demonstrated knowledge of infrastructure services and networking topologies.
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good English communication skills (written and oral).
• Ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly.
• Team player.
+351 962 976 695
Junte-se à nossa equipa global de pensadores criativos, solucionadores de problemas e trabalhadores inovadores. Oferecemos progressão acelerada na carreira, uma cultura dinâmica e treino especializado.