Consultor Katie Kerth
Data de publicação 14 de Março de 2023lisboa information-technology/infrastructure-and-architecture 2023-03-14 2023-05-13 financial-services lisbon PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Financial wealth tech solution is seeking a QA Engineer to support the bettering of clients lives through financial security in a better wealth management solutions. This company specifically focuses on AI-Powered predictive analytics. The company has recently acquired several companies and is looking to expand their QA Team within one area/product.
As a QA Automation Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring software is rolled out to clients with reliability, dependability, security and scalability. You will design and execute complex test automation strategies as part of our software development life cycle. You will work closely with the Development team and DevOps engineers to ensure our solution makes its way from code to cloud in the most efficient way, with the quality our clients are accustomed to.
Some task for your role include;
- Review system requirements, design documents, epics and stories, and create test automation strategies, data automation strategies to accurately ensure quality of our product through API Test Automation, UI Test Automation, Performance Test Automation and Accessibility Test Automation.
- Define test data and environment requirements.
- Run the automation suite on various environments (dev, release candidate, etc.) and analyse results to determine cause of failures (if any).
- Update current automated testcases to reflect current state of product/testcase documentation.
- Log defects and analysis in JIRA, with the right levels of triaging impact and severity.
- Analyse new and legacy testcases for best coding practices, execution-time , and robustness.
- Experience with the Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Experience with testing web applications and browser development tools
- Experience with Selenium, WebDriver, JMeter, SpecFlow, Postman, Nunit
- Experience with creation of scripts, C# code, SQL queries in support of automation of API and Web UI functions.
- Experience with web accessibility standards testing through third party automation tools.
- Experience with wealth/investing platforms.
- Agile methodologies and a Scrum delivery environment.
- Experience with web accessibility standards (WCAG)
- Experience in Performance testing using JMeter to analyze Load, Stress, Spike, Scalability and Volume using a master/slave configuration with the ability to find bottlenecks.
- 5+ years’ experience in Web UI and API test automation is appreciated
- Microsoft eco-system development, including C# coding skills and SQL skills.
- JIRA and Testrail
- Tightknit team with international experiences
- Lots of growth opportunities, both internally and educationally
- Great employee benefits (health insurance, meal allowance, stock options, and internet allowance)
- Flexible work environment, including remote work opportunities.
- Continuous investment in employee education and certifications
Please email me at Katie.email@example.com for any questions, concerns, or applications. I invite you all to reach out for various opportunities, I have many different positions revolving within my office and I would be happy to explore other opportunities with you.
+351 964 266 836
Salário: Attractive Salaray PackageLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 9 de Março de 2023Currently recruiting looking for a QA in the sustainable banking industry. This position is within an international company that seeks to have passionate employees to join their mission and start up like environment. AS a QA you would be a part of growing team and support your colleagues to meet KPIs and goals for the organization.
Salário: Attractive PackageLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 8 de Fevereiro de 2023Autonomous robotics start-up is looking to expand their team in Portugal. This international company is seeking to grow its team in Portugal with a highly motivated QA Engineer. They are a leader in Autonomous Mobile Robots.
Salário: Attractive Salary PackageLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 20 de Março de 2023An innovative company with multiple business projects based in Portugal and Belgium are looking for a Junior and Senior DevOps Engineer to help with the company to achieve a better performance regarding digital transformation and business growth
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 20 de Março de 2023The Information Security Manager, Disaster Recovery is a key role within the global Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Team. The person who takes on this job will help the business update their disaster recovery plans, help with periodic test exercises of the plans that have been approved, and help with business impact assessments.
Salário: Attractive SalaryLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 9 de Março de 2023Autonomous robotics start-up is looking to expand their team in Portugal. This international Start up company is seeking to grow its team in Portugal with a highly motivated QA Engineer Team Lead. They are a leader in Autonomous Mobile Robots and software solutions.