Salário Attractive Salary Offering
Consultor Katie Kerth
Data de publicação 15 de Fevereiro de 2023lisboa information-technology/infrastructure-and-architecture 2023-02-15 2023-04-16 manufacturing-and-production Lisbon Lisbon PT TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
One of the largest companies in the world has setup their tech hub in Lisbon and is looking to grow and expand their DevOps Team. To this day they are still the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource saving technologies, and manufacturing parts. They are looking for an intermediate Cloud DevOps Engineer to join and grow their team!
• Plan, deploy and operate AWS/Azure Cloud Environments, including infrastructure services and virtual machines.
• Support Operating System & Application Management Teams in operation and troubleshooting.
• Create and improve infrastructure automation through Infrastructure as Code (IE - Ansible, Terraform and Scripting)
• Support Customers and Architects in building Cloud environments.
• Minimum of 3 year of experience operating and working with IT and IT Infrastructure
• Must have AWS and CI/CD
• Knowledge Ansible (AWX, Ansible Tower, GIT)
• Expert knowledge Terraform, AWS technologies (EC2, Route53, VPC and Lambda)
• Good knowledge in container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
• A Plus if you know Azure technologies like AVM, VNet, Azure DNS
• Intermediate knowledge of networking, building cloud networks and integrating them with on-premise networks in a secure and reliable manner
• Broad experience/knowledge of Enterprise Linux Operation
• International environment
• A flexible home office and schedule policy,
• Budget to improve your home office setup,
• Health insurance
• Pension Plan
• Medical center in the facilities,
• Sport groups
• Access to e-learning platforms
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and concerns! We look forward to reviewing your CV and connecting for this role.
+351 964 266 836
Salário: Attractive Salary PackageLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 25 de Janeiro de 2023One of the largest companies in the world has setup their tech hub in Lisbon and is looking to grow and expand their DevOps Team. To this day they are still the world’s largest producers of enery-efficient, resource saving technologies, and manufacturing parts. They are looking for a DevOps Engineer to install, operate and support container platforms etc.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 12 de Maio de 2022A global Digital Transformation Leader and a Cloud Managed Service Provider is seeking a Cloud Technical Lead. This company meets the needs of approx. 10.000 companies in the corporate and public sector worldwide in the field of complex IT Infrastructures. As a Cloud Technical lead, you will be in charge of pre-sales customer engagement, assessing the customer environment, and managing the onboarding process of the customer to the managed service among others. You will also provide technical expertise, being a bridge between functional requirements and tech solutions, creating user stories in the product backlog.
Salário: Attractive Salary PackageLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 20 de Março de 2023An innovative company with multiple business projects based in Portugal and Belgium are looking for a Junior and Senior DevOps Engineer to help with the company to achieve a better performance regarding digital transformation and business growth
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 20 de Março de 2023The Information Security Manager, Disaster Recovery is a key role within the global Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Team. The person who takes on this job will help the business update their disaster recovery plans, help with periodic test exercises of the plans that have been approved, and help with business impact assessments.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 14 de Março de 2023Financial wealth tech solution is seeking a QA Engineer to support the bettering of clients lives through financial security in a better wealth management solutions. This company specifically focuses on AI-Powered predictive analytics. The company has recently acquired several companies and is looking to expand their QA Team within one area/product.