Salário Attractive Package
Consultor Katie Kerth
Data de publicação 8 de Fevereiro de 2023lisboa information-technology/infrastructure-and-architecture 2023-02-08 2023-04-09 electronics Oeiras PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Autonomous robotics start-up is looking to expand their team in Portugal. This international company is seeking to grow its team in Portugal with a highly motivated QA Engineer. They are a leader in Autonomous Mobile Robots.
● Assure software quality running tests on complex hardware
● Help assure DevOps processes (ie - software distribution, databases integrity, operational continuity, OS version changes)
● Knowledge on Agile (Scrum) methodologies
● Up to date knowledge on new technologies and keen sense of implementation of new processes.
● Handling high level tests - manual, automated and usability (performance is a plus)
● Share responsibility of unit, integration and user acceptance tests
● Writing product's release notes and documentation of processes
● BSc in computer science or a comparable course of studies
● Software QA 3 years
● Proven experience in Linux DevOps
● Experience in industrial safety (plus)
● Professional experience using software methodologies such as TDD
● Strong experience with testing frameworks
● Strong sense of organization and responsibility
● Proactive, self-motivated and self-managing
● Fluent written and spoken English skills
● Working within tight team and start up environment
● A competitive full-time payment negotiable based on experience
● Growth opportunities
● Hybrid working model (testing on Robots in person)
Please contact with any concerns, doubts, or interest in applying. Please send your application in English and we look forward to learning more about you. email@example.com
+351 964 266 836
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 14 de Março de 2023Financial wealth tech solution is seeking a QA Engineer to support the bettering of clients lives through financial security in a better wealth management solutions. This company specifically focuses on AI-Powered predictive analytics. The company has recently acquired several companies and is looking to expand their QA Team within one area/product.
Salário: Attractive Salary PackageLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 20 de Março de 2023An innovative company with multiple business projects based in Portugal and Belgium are looking for a Junior and Senior DevOps Engineer to help with the company to achieve a better performance regarding digital transformation and business growth
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 20 de Março de 2023The Information Security Manager, Disaster Recovery is a key role within the global Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Team. The person who takes on this job will help the business update their disaster recovery plans, help with periodic test exercises of the plans that have been approved, and help with business impact assessments.
Salário: Attractive Salaray PackageLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 9 de Março de 2023Currently recruiting looking for a QA in the sustainable banking industry. This position is within an international company that seeks to have passionate employees to join their mission and start up like environment. AS a QA you would be a part of growing team and support your colleagues to meet KPIs and goals for the organization.
Salário: Attractive SalaryLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 9 de Março de 2023Autonomous robotics start-up is looking to expand their team in Portugal. This international Start up company is seeking to grow its team in Portugal with a highly motivated QA Engineer Team Lead. They are a leader in Autonomous Mobile Robots and software solutions.