Quality Assurance Engineer
Salário Attractive Salary Package
Consultor Katie Kerth
Data de publicação 8 de Fevereiro de 2023porto-e-norte information-technology/infrastructure-and-architecture 2023-02-08 2023-04-09 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Porto PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An international company with a strong headquarters located in Porto, Portugal. They have a strong foothold in the international food and agriculture industry. This organization is devoted to feeding the world quickly and in a sustainableway for the environment.
• Analyze existing systems by looking at business and technical objectives, identify areas for improvement, and present use cases to management.
• Create technical specifications, documentation, and test plans.
• Create and Management of code quality
• Own performances (software, databases, infrastructure) – design and implement load tests, capacity tests, speed tests. Present metrics to management.
• Stay informed about new technologies, present proof of concepts to management.
• Ability to communicate to multiple stakeholders
Ideal Candidate - You will be joining the high-powered development team. You and your team will be in charge of the maintenance, the evolution, and the integration of the Global Applications.
Ideally looking a developer who has/is transitioning into testing. Knowledge of Java is must for this role! You will get to work with both developers and business analysts to help build and improve tests, best practices, and overview of the projects. The ideal candidate will challenge the status quo and provide solutions to all our testing requirements.
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
• Experience in design or development in .net server side (I.E. messaging middleware and SOA)
• Knowledge on Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
• Knowledge on Automated tests for DevOps CI/CD.
• Comply with ITIL practices (production support models)
• Understanding of Testing frameworks (Selenium, Cucumber, xUnit…).
• .Net and Python experience
• XML/XSD, JSON.
• Knowledge Mocks / Stubs.
• Solid Salary Package
• Work time exemption
• Bonus structure included
• On call Duty Bonus incentive
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• 2 day/month in the office (up to 10 days in office, dependent on manager)
Please email email@example.com for more information and further details regarding. If you do not meet all the requirements but are still interested in the role, please contact me either way - there are many opportunities and a variety candidates that this organization is looking for in a candidate.
+351 964 266 836