Salário Attractive Salary Package
Consultor Katie Kerth
Data de publicação 25 de Janeiro de 2023lisboa information-technology/infrastructure-and-architecture 2023-01-25 2023-03-26 manufacturing-and-production Lisbon PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
One of the largest companies in the world has setup their tech hub in Lisbon and is looking to grow and expand their DevOps Team. To this day they are still the world’s largest producers of enery-efficient, resource saving technologies, and manufacturing parts. They are looking for a DevOps Engineer to install, operate and support container platforms etc.
· Creation, definition and development of container solutions based on Kubernetes/OpenShift
· Specifications design for development and implementation of solutions
· Provide technical advise to internal project manager or customer
· Support and consult with DevOps teams in the deployment of containerized apps
· Develop automation/self-service functions using existing tools (Ansible, Git, GitOps, ArgoCD etc)
· Operation and administration of various technologies (RedHat OpenShift, RedHat Linux, VMware etc)
· Ensure ongoing operation as well as perform remote diagnostics
· Independently handle difficult operating system or container infrastructure issues
· 3 years of experience on container technologies and their orchestration (docker and Kubernetes, EKS (AWS))
· Expert knowledge on cloud platforms, AWS (ECS, EKS, Storage, EC2, EBS, S3, Network, VPC etc)
· 5 years of experience on operation of virtualized or physical business-critical Linux servers on Suse Linux, RedHat Linux
· Good experience in scripting, automation and CI/CD tools: Bash, python, ansible, GIT, Terraform
· Good experience in monitoring tools: Fluentd/ElasticStack, Grafana, Prometheus, Nagios
· Availability to participate on On-Call duty and maintenance activities outside business hours
· Fluency in English
· Knowledge of Azure Cloud, clusters and, container platforms such as RedHat OpenShift, would be a plus
What can you expect:
· Flexible home office and schedule policy
· Budget to improve your home office setup
· Health insurance
· Pension Plan
· Company Share Program
· Medical Center in the facilities
· Sport Groups
· Financial support to your studies and access to e-learning platforms, discounts with partners
· Many more perks and team building activities
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 12 de Dezembro de 2022A FCA-regulated Foreign Exchange brokerage offering global currency solutions, following significant investment valued at over £800 million, is now looking for a DevOps Engineer, you will be joining their business during a phase of rapid growth. They provide word class currency payments service for both businesses and individuals and many of their clients are well known banks, hedge funds and global institutions.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 25 de Janeiro de 2023Currentlylooking for a Backend Developer in the sustainable banking industry fully on the cloud. This position is within an international company, funded by a swiss bank, that is growing their business in Lisbon and seeks to have passionate employees to join their ambitious project.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 23 de Janeiro de 2023This company is working to create a sustainable banking fully on the cloud. Young with a start up like environment. Based in Zurich and Lisbon, with possibility and tools to work remotely.
Salário: Attractive salary packageLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 19 de Janeiro de 2023A tech savvy reference company in the market, serving clients of all sizes with top- notch technological solutions is currently looking to strengthen their development team with a Full Stack Developer
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 19 de Janeiro de 2023This is a technology group focused creating of top-quality software for web, mobile, and native. Serving all type of clients, they are an international team of experts providing custom-made development support. If you want to work in a start-up style "product first" tech team with a high-quality pipeline, surrounded by a team of talented engineers, this is the perfect challenge for you. As a developer, you will be expected to have technical oversight of the complete Frontend and Backend stack of a specific project. This includes create, improve, maintain and test the product solution.