Cloud Engineer (GCP)
Consultor Katie Kerth
Data de publicação 18 de Janeiro de 2023lisboa information-technology/infrastructure-and-architecture 2023-01-18 2023-03-19 it Lisbon PT TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Summary; Currently recruiting for a Cloud Engineer in the sustainable banking industry. This position is with a international company that seeks to have passionate employees to join their mission and keep with a startup like environment/mentality. This company is the first of its kind and is paving the way for banking on the cloud.
- Cooperate with engineering team to create most effect use of cloud-based solutions
- Detail and write documentation on best practices and contributions to deployment and infrastructure
- Be a leader within the team and support teams cloud competencies
- Meet KPIs and execute tasks with high standards of code and design
- Meet and manage all security guidelines
- Ability to troubleshoot, identify, report and adjust/solve any problems that occur during tasks
- Stay informed and educate team on cloud-based solutions and new information related to cloud-based initiatives. (provide training as needed to other staff/team members)
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities that help to solve issues both before and during its occurrence
- Some Data Science or Data Analytic background is also greatly admired for this role.
- MSC or BSC in computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology
- Experience in cloud solutions on GCP
- Knowledge in DevOps and Agile Principles
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, and ansible
- Capacity to collaborate with many teams (i.e. Business analysts, developers, etc.)
- Solid interpersonal skills to work with international and diverse cultures within the company
- Proficiency in English
- Medium size organization with a start up like mindset
- International environment
- Fast pace environment
- Open for remote work and provide tools
We look forward to your application! Please email Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org with concerns, questions, or to express interest in this position. Thank you.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 20 de Janeiro de 2023A lead international company that is expanding its team to Portugal, focused on cloud solutions to some of the world's largest companies is now looking for a Freelancer Front-End Developer for a 6 month project.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 20 de Janeiro de 2023A global company on the energy field, using the technology of the future to create high impact projects is now looking for a Freelancer Security Expert for a 6 month project.
Salário: Attractive SalaryLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 17 de Janeiro de 2023Company Description: Technology company, providing several products to aid in the DevOps software development. Essentially this system automates code reviews and monitors code quality. This program monitors changes in code, duplication, and complexity. Saving developers time in code reviews thus efficiently tackling technical debt. Currently seeking a great communicator to lead multiple teams and be a client facing counterpart.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 22 de Dezembro de 2022For more than 20 years this company has had a long and proud history as a global gaming brand, as a synonymous with high-class products, trustful relations and commitment to enthusiasm players and clients everywhere. They are growing and now looking for a Product Owner to be part of their team.