Cloud Engineer GCP
Consultor Katie Kerth
Data de publicação 6 de Outubro de 2022lisboa information-technology/infrastructure-and-architecture 2022-10-18 2022-12-05 it Lisbon PT TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Summary; Currently recruiting for a Cloud Engineer in the sustainable banking industry. This position is with a international company that seeks to have passionate employees to join their mission and keep with a startup like environment/mentality.
- Cooperate with engineering team to create most effect use of cloud-based solutions
- Detail and write documentation on best practices and contributions to deployment and infrastructure
- Be a leader within the team and support teams cloud competencies
- Meet KPIs and execute tasks with high standards of code and design
- Meet and manage all security guidelines
- Ability to troubleshoot, identify, report and adjust/solve any problems that occur during tasks
- Stay informed and educate team on cloud-based solutions and new information related to cloud-based initiatives. (provide training as needed to other staff/team members)
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities that help to solve issues both before and during its occurrence
- MSC or BSC in computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology
- Experience in cloud solutions on GCP
- Knowledge in DevOps and Agile Principles
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, and ansible
- Capacity to collaborate with many teams (i.e. Business analysts, developers, etc.)
- Solid interpersonal skills to work with international and diverse cultures within the company
- Proficiency in English
- Medium size organization with a start up like mindset
- International environment
- Fast pace environment
- Open for remote work and provide tools
We look forward to your application! Please email Katie at email@example.com with concerns, questions, or to express interest in this position. Thank you.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 21 de Novembro de 2022One of the biggest companies in the world has setup their tech hub in Lisbon some years ago and despite the recession, keeps on growing and expanding their teams, currently at more than 1200 professionals. To this day they are still the world’s largest producers of enery-efficient, resource saving technologies. They are looking for a DevOps Engineer to install, operate and support container platforms etc.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 14 de Novembro de 2022A leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry is searching for an experienced Security Architect.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 14 de Novembro de 2022A leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry is searching for an experienced Information Security Policy and Governance Analyst.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 12 de Outubro de 2022This is an opportunity to be a part of a global company that works with micro-learning platforms, which are directly involved with retail and governmental organizations, as they are looking to expand their IT team with a Back-End Developer
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 13 de Outubro de 2022This is an opportunity to work for a global company that works with micro-learning platforms, which are directly involved with retail and governmental organizations, as they are looking to expand their IT team with an experience Tech Lead Developer. They are looking for an enthusiastic, fast paced and highly motivated Tech Lead that is eager to join a new project. As a Tech Lead, you will have the opportunity to guide a team of incredible developers, helping and supervising them in all parts of the development process. You will collaborate in every moment of the software development cycle, assuming ownership of specific services and making sure that you create solutions that add value to the user’s experience. You will be able to have access to an Udemy account, a lot of opportunities to keep learning and expand your knowledge and skillset. The environment is super tech friendly, and the culture of the company is fun, easy going and familiar, as they strive for their collaborators to be engaged and satisfied all the time. The position is hybrid, as they’ll need you to be in the office for some activities, but you’ll be able to work from anywhere else, within the time-zone GMT +/- 1h. As for the position: