Consultor Tiago Gomes
Data de publicação 19 de Setembro de 2022lisboa information-technology/infrastructure-and-architecture 2022-09-19 2022-11-18 it Portugal PT TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international company with more than 30 years experience in their business, that recently expanded to the Portuguese market, is increasing their team with a QA Engineer who will support the definition and design of enterprise-wide services, utilities and major common database models.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage with development teams to agree and understand the QA processes
- Create, maintain and execute manual and automated tests based on test basis artefacts
- Set up test environments.
- Developing automatic test cases.
- 2-5 years of software engineering/QA experience
- Good understanding of agile testing processes
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins and/or Git
- Experience with Retail Point-of-Sale (POS) integration testing
- Strong knowledge testing in large scale enterprise web and windows applications
- Experience with White and Black Box testing principles is a plus
- Automation testing frameworks is a plus
- Filter individual wishes from general needs
What can you expect:
- Remote schedule
- Option to work in the office of their choosing
- Work in a international environment
- Very good career progression opportunities
Are you ready to take this opportunity? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 26 de Setembro de 2022A FCA-regulated Foreign Exchange brokerage offering global currency solutions, following significant investment valued at over £800 million, is now looking for an UI/UX Designer, you will be joining their business during a phase of rapid growth.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 19 de Setembro de 2022An international world class fintech company, owner of several worldly recognized financial brands has expanded to Portugal and is looking to extend their IT department to upgrade their users experience.
Salário: Attractive Salary PriceLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 8 de Setembro de 2022Forward-thinking and international WealthTech solution seeking DevOps Engineer to support objectives of bettering clients lives through security in a better wealth management solution.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 8 de Setembro de 2022A leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry is searching for an experienced Security Architect.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 15 de Setembro de 2022An international company in the financial industry is looking to expand their team, as a result of acquiring a new small business, with a DevOps engineer. They provide word class currency payments service for both businesses and individuals. Many of their clients are well known banks, hedge funds and global institutions.