Salário Attractive Salary Price
Consultor Katie Kerth
Data de publicação 8 de Setembro de 2022lisboa information-technology/infrastructure-and-architecture 2022-09-08 2022-11-07 it lisbon lisbon PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Forward-thinking and international WealthTech solution seeking DevOps Engineer to support objectives of bettering clients lives through security in a better wealth management solution.
- Create, develop, and retain infrastructure provisioning scripts (on-prem and cloud)
- Construct and execute automation scripts that utilize SaaS platform within a hybrid hosting model
- Develop log aggregation, monitoring, and alerting mechanisms (infrastructure and application platform)
- Curate documentation for tools, processes, and knowledge of trends/best practices
- Key Examples of Potential Work
- Automated SaaS platform deployments to all environments
- Integration of Static and Dynamic App Security Testing (SAST and DAST) tools
- Integration of automated testing toolsets and compliance toolsets within the CICD pipeline
- Successful use of cloud autoscaling abilities allowing for reduced infrastructure costs
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps practices and/or IT operations
- Experience with containerization and orchestration technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud as well as on premise data centers
- Knowledge in scripting and coding languages
- Knowledge of Terraform, Ansible or Puppet
- Experience with any of the following tools or similar skills; Azure DevOps, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Git, npm and NuGet, Webpack, Gulp, Cake, SonarQube, Netsparker, Veracode
- Hybrid Solution
- International environment
- Competitive pay
Please contact with any concerns, doubts, or interest in applying. Please send your application in English and we look forward to learning more about you. Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 26 de Setembro de 2022A FCA-regulated Foreign Exchange brokerage offering global currency solutions, following significant investment valued at over £800 million, is now looking for an UI/UX Designer, you will be joining their business during a phase of rapid growth.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 19 de Setembro de 2022An international company with more than 30 years experience in their business, that recently expanded to the Portuguese market, is increasing their team with a QA Engineer who will support the definition and design of enterprise-wide services, utilities and major common database models.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 19 de Setembro de 2022An international world class fintech company, owner of several worldly recognized financial brands has expanded to Portugal and is looking to extend their IT department to upgrade their users experience.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 15 de Setembro de 2022An international company in the financial industry is looking to expand their team, as a result of acquiring a new small business, with a DevOps engineer. They provide word class currency payments service for both businesses and individuals. Many of their clients are well known banks, hedge funds and global institutions.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 8 de Setembro de 2022A leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry is searching for an experienced Security Architect.