Information Security Officer
Consultor Tiago Gomes
Data de publicação 20 de Julho de 2022lisboa information-technology/infrastructure-and-architecture 2022-07-20 2022-09-18 banking lisbon PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Global bank, based in Lisbon, with more than 30 years of experience in specialized services is looking for a Information Security Officer. This person will continuously analyse the risks associated with information security, monitoring the diligence of the implemented information security controls, and raising awareness of the security of the bank’s group management.
- Coordinate the process of analysis, assessment and treatment of risks related to Information Security, proposing the implementation of control methods (authentication, passwords and encryption, among others) to mitigate the identified risks.
- Approve appropriate methods for securing mobile devices, computer networks and other communication channels, as well as proposing rules for safe remote work and defining security features for internet services.
- Ensuring that an up-to-date asset inventory of relevant information assets is maintained, as well as the safe disposal of those that are no longer needed.
- Analyse the information received related to security incidents, coordinating the preparation of the most appropriate response and the preparation of evidence for legal actions arising from the incident, as well as triggering the necessary actions with a view to preventing its recurrence.
- Coordinate the business impact analysis (BIA) process and the creation of adequate response plans, to be included in the Business Continuity Plan, centralizing and managing all documentation related to critical processes, proposing continuous improvements in line with the best practices, in articulation with all departments and supervisory entities.
- Monitor internal and external audits related to Information Security, ensuring that corrective actions are carried out, monitoring the effectiveness of the measures proposed to mitigate non-conformities.
- BSc/MSc in Telecommunications, Systems, computer science or similar.
- Postgraduate education in the field of security and/or risk management.
- 5+ years of experience in information security.
- 2+ years of experience leading teams.
- Solid knowledge creating and implementing Business Continuity Plans.
- Experience in creation of ITIL, ISO 27001, COBIT manuals.
- Solid knowledge in Internal Control, Compliance and Risk Management.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of this extremely challenging project apply directly or contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salário: Attractive Salary PackageLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 9 de Agosto de 2022A Global Bank, based in Lisbon, with more than 30 years of experience in specialized services is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer, to integrate the Development team, in the business application team, responsible for the implementation of new features, solutions and the maintenance of the existing ones.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 9 de Agosto de 2022A Helpdesk Technician opportunity has just become available at a prestigious Law Firm. For this position you must have excellent knowledge of multimedia and audiovisual systems. You would be responsible for all the technical support for events.
Salário: Attractive Salary PackageLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 1 de Agosto de 2022An international company with more than 30 years, that expanded to the Portuguese market, is increasing their team with a Senior Full Stack Developer, that will be responsible for developing and supporting mobile web-based projects and applications with the highest quality and the cutting-edge technology.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 1 de Agosto de 2022A global technology company, with presence in over 70 countries and more than 30 years of experience, in delivering fleet management software for rental, leasing and mobility businesses worldwide, is looking for a Helpdesk Analyst. The company pretends to invest in the business to develop a best-in-class scalable solution for the future of mobility, with the vision of being recognized as a vanguard for mobility solutions.
Salário: Attractive Salary PackageLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 1 de Agosto de 2022A Portuguese company linked to real estate investment funds and golden visa based in Lisbon, is having an international expansion, and it's looking for a Senior Front End Developer to increase their team.