Senior Cloud Engineer
Consultor Anna Beyger
Data de publicação 9 de Maio de 2022lisboa information-technology/infrastructure-and-architecture 2022-05-09 2022-07-08 it Lisboa PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global Digital Transformation Leader and a Cloud Managed Service Provider is seeking a Senior Cloud Engineer. This company meets the needs of approx. 10.000 companies in the corporate and public sector worldwide in the field of complex IT Infrastructures.
You will provide a technical leadership to the project teams, lead the implementations of solutions, delivering client to client projects, while also consulting the cleints, providing advice and recommendations, as well as leadership on technical aspects of solutions and services. As a Senior Cloud Engineer you will:
- You provide technical leadership for the project’s teams, leading the implementations of solutions and delivering client projects
- You lead workshops that identify trends and problems within customer environments
- You take the lead that develop new solutions that improve customer environments
- You develop and deploy following appropriate change processes
- You document solutions and knowledge in the management system
- You are a mentor to junior engineer
- You receive escalations to the level 3 support teams and ensuring they are resolved in a timely manner
- Be responsible for implementing solutions that can scale on Azure Data & Analytics PaaS
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance
with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities.
- Nice to have Microsoft intune
- SCCM Managing, Patching Server/EUD, Software Packaging/ Deployments, Windows Version Servicing i.e., SOE update/ Management, Device Management
- Windows Server 2008R2-2019 (AD, DHCP, DNS, GPO, Certificates), Azure Ad
- Virtualization: VMware, HyperV
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 23 de Junho de 2022An international managed service provider company is rapidly growing in Portugal. They are looking for a skilled and driven Azure Cloud architect to help with their challenges, whilst they are becoming the leader in their field. This company aims to offer fully managed hosting, and solutions services to help their clients reduce costs and risks. If you like to grow technically as a professional and want to be a part of a vibrant team, this position is for you!
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 21 de Junho de 2022A leading global management consulting company, specialised in Data Analytics, is rapidly growing and expanding their team in Lisbon. As they currently collaborate with pioneering technology companies, they are looking to add a Senior Data Engineer, in order to drive innovative solutions and enable world’s largest companies to improve decision making processes and performance based on data.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 3 de Maio de 2022An exciting opportunity for a Senior .Net Developer to join a talented dynamic software development team. We are looking for a experienced and Dynamic .Net Dev capable of helping the team achieve the next level.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 9 de Junho de 2022An international fintech company with more than 30 years experience in their business, that recently expanded to the Portuguese market, is increasing their team with an IT Security Engineer. In this role you will be responsible to provide technical security services. The IT Security team reviews and covers a wide range of projects in respect to security, compliance and risk management with core infrastructure, product and processing teams of the company.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 3 de Junho de 2022A leading North American company in the field of biotechnological research wants to centralize its Digital Hub here in Lisbon to support different brands through e-commerce and, is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst.