Machine Learning Architect (m/f)
Consultor Ines Buekenhout
Data de publicação 18 de Fevereiro de 2019 2019-02-182019-04-12 it Lisbon PT EUR 30000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt
An innovative start-up, passionate about solving complex technological problems and making machines smarter, is looking to expand their team with a Senior Machine Learning Architect.
- A relevant degree and postgraduate degree that included machine learning topics
- You should have solid engineering skills and experience, with knowledge and experience in machine learning
- You are proficient in one of the following programming languages: Java, C++, Python, besides being familiar with other programming languages and frameworks
- Ability to create and apply machine learning solutions to solve problems in a multitude of ways
- You have knowledge of neural networks/deep-learning techniques (RNNs, CNNs, LSTMs)
- You are curious, pro-active and have a passion for acquiring new skills
- Fluent in English
For taking on this challenge you are offered a competitive salary, a number of perks, a flexible working environment with top-notch hard and software together with team outings.
If this is the position for you, do not hesitate to apply!