Machine Learning Architect (m/f)
Consultor Ines Buekenhout
Data de publicação 3 de Janeiro de 2019 2019-01-032019-02-10 it Avenida da Liberdade, 110 1269-046, Lisbon Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An innovative start-up, passionate about solving complex technological problems and making machines smarter, is looking to expand their team with a Senior Machine Learning Architect.
- A relevant degree and postgraduate degree that included machine learning topics
- You should have solid engineering skills and experience, with knowledge and experience in machine learning
- You are proficient in one of the following programming languages: Java, C++, Python, besides being familiar with other programming languages and frameworks
- Ability to create and apply machine learning solutions to solve problems in a multitude of ways
- You have knowledge of neural networks/deep-learning techniques (RNNs, CNNs, LSTMs)
- You are curious, pro-active and have a passion for acquiring new skills
- Fluent in English
For taking on this challenge you are offered a competitive salary, a number of perks, a flexible working environment with top-notch hard and software together with team outings.
If this is the position for you, do not hesitate to apply!