Senior Full Stack Engineer
Consultor Luisa Lobo
Data de publicação 28 de Fevereiro de 2023lisboa information-technology/programming-and-developing 2023-02-28 2023-04-29 it Lisbon PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
This company goal is to hire a senior full-stack engineer to build web applications that will help the company and their customers to get value out of the data they collect. They are talking about millions of products being scraped from more than 80 different websites spread across 5 countries. Additionally, these applications will be used for use cases such as training and validation of machine learning models.
You will be reporting to the CTO.
• 5 + years of relevant software engineering experience, ideally having worked on data products.
• Fluent English as you’ll work in an international team.
• You should be comfortable with Node, React & Git as our current stack is built around them.
• You can manipulate data either in Python or SQL.
• You are able to work both on the front- & backend.
• Ideally, you’ve worked on K8S & AWS before.
Why this company?
They are obsessed with the people making data work.
• They are an open and joyful place to work.
• They take a human-first approach when dealing with all Daltons.
• They trive for flexibility by nurturing work-life balance. Choose a 4-day work week if that's what you need.
• They work where and when they are at their best.
• They foster a platform for continuous development, learning and reaching goals.
• Monthly all team Town Hall meetings openly discuss company-wide important topics.
• They have a culture that celebrates their successes.
• Frequent after-work events to let off steam!
Do you think you could be a good fit? Please apply, we want to meet you!
+351 911 987 498
Salário: BonusLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 22 de Fevereiro de 2023An international company that develops projects for the world's leading companies, working with all types of industries, such as telecommunications, banking, digital, governments, energy, health, industries, insurance, retail or public services is now looking for a Senior Digital Solutions Consultant.
Salário: Bonus + Pension PlanLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 1 de Fevereiro de 2023A global technology company, that invests in digital and deep tech innovations related to ground transportation and has a big footprint in Portugal, is searching for a Senior Front End Developer.
Salário: Attractive Salary PackageLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 20 de Março de 2023An innovative company with multiple business projects based in Portugal and Belgium are looking for a Junior and Senior DevOps Engineer to help with the company to achieve a better performance regarding digital transformation and business growth
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 20 de Março de 2023The Information Security Manager, Disaster Recovery is a key role within the global Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Team. The person who takes on this job will help the business update their disaster recovery plans, help with periodic test exercises of the plans that have been approved, and help with business impact assessments.
Salário: Attractive SalaryLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 9 de Março de 2023Autonomous robotics start-up is looking to expand their team in Portugal. This international Start up company is seeking to grow its team in Portugal with a highly motivated QA Engineer Team Lead. They are a leader in Autonomous Mobile Robots and software solutions.