Java Software Developer - Architect
Consultor Eduardo Trindade
Data de publicação 13 de Fevereiro de 2023lisboa information-technology/programming-and-developing 2023-02-13 2023-04-14 it Lisbon Lisbon PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is a global technology company, that invests in digital and deep tech innovations related to ground transportation and has a big footprint in Portugal is searching for a Senior Java Developer – Architect to reinforce their IT team in the Lisbon office.
- Participate in the complete development cycle, including analysis, design, implementation, and tests of the features that are in their scope of responsibility, using the Scrum Framework Development approach.
- Have an active participation in team decisions to continuously improve our methods, software and team satisfaction is expected.
- Discover client needs and translate them to system and software requirements
- Ensure the refinement of the components requirements.
- Perform the Software Development.
- Assemble the software components in a logical and controlled manner to evaluate the design, behavior, interactions and performance, and to confirm that the requirements against which the software components have been designed are fulfilled.
- Participate in the configuration item integration and verification phases.
- Contribute to the production of the software data package for release to solution.
- Ensures the Configuration Management of the Software Components.
- Contribute to the Change Management of the Software Solution.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- MSc / BS degrees in Computer Science or related fields
- At least 5-8 years of experience in Java software development;
- Experience in Java Platform (JEE and JDK11 are mandatory);
- Experience with Application servers (JBOSS / Wildfly) is a plus
- Database concepts. Both SQL and NoSQL (MongoDB document oriented database is a plus);
- Experience with Agile methodologies. Scrum as a preference. Certified Scrum Developer is a plus;
- General UNIX, and/or Windows knowledge;
- Fluent English language, spoken and written;
WHAT WE OFFER
- Bonus regarding the seniority of the position
- Pension Plan
- Annual training plan
- Opportunity to grow and mobility in the company and to other countries
- Hybrid system (can be remote if there’s really no possibility to go to the office)
If you feel that you check all the boxes and are the perfect fit for this opportunity, please feel free to contact us to this email email@example.com and send your application!
+351 926 635 794
Salário: Attractive Salary PackageLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 20 de Março de 2023An innovative company with multiple business projects based in Portugal and Belgium are looking for a Junior and Senior DevOps Engineer to help with the company to achieve a better performance regarding digital transformation and business growth
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 20 de Março de 2023The Information Security Manager, Disaster Recovery is a key role within the global Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Team. The person who takes on this job will help the business update their disaster recovery plans, help with periodic test exercises of the plans that have been approved, and help with business impact assessments.
Salário: Attractive SalaryLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 9 de Março de 2023Autonomous robotics start-up is looking to expand their team in Portugal. This international Start up company is seeking to grow its team in Portugal with a highly motivated QA Engineer Team Lead. They are a leader in Autonomous Mobile Robots and software solutions.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 2 de Março de 2023An innovative, trustworthy and experienced company is looking for fullstack Software Engineer Team Lead position to help with the company to achieve a better performance regarding digital transformation and business growth.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 28 de Fevereiro de 2023This company goal is to hire a senior full-stack engineer to build web applications that will help the company and their customers to get value out of the data they collect. They are talking about millions of products being scraped from more than 80 different websites spread across 5 countries. Additionally, these applications will be used for use cases such as training and validation of machine learning models.