Consultor Eduardo Trindade
Data de publicação 25 de Janeiro de 2023lisboa information-technology/programming-and-developing 2023-01-25 2023-03-26 it Lisbon PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Currentlylooking for a Backend Developer in the sustainable banking industry fully on the cloud. This position is within an international company, funded by a swiss bank, that is growing their business in Lisbon and seeks to have passionate employees to join their ambitious project.
- Design, implement and deliver highly scalable solutions based on modern cloud-based architectures
- Partner with data scientists, engineers and stakeholders across the organization to define high impact solutions and deliver high-quality systems and pipelines
- Identify opportunities and implement best practices to continuously improve our existing systems
- Participate in scaling and upgrading our services to meet an increasing international demand
- Participate in introducing new technologies and ways of working to keep us well ahead of our competition
What we need from you:
- Background in developing robust and scalable information technology platforms
- Experience with modern cloud architectures (preferably in GCP)
- Proficiency in software engineering best practices (e.g., CI/CD automation, configuration management, source code version control, state-of-art/automated testing)
- Proven expertise in Java tools and frameworks (Java 8 and above, Spring/Spring Boot)
- Ability to turn design specs and templates into web applications
Proven expertise with web-based, service-oriented applications architectures and designs (REST,
Prior experience with event-based architectures and applications (e.g., Kafka, Google Pub/Sub)
- Knowledge of databases (e.g. PostgreSQL), message brokers platforms
- Fluent in English
- Familiarity with agile ways of working
- University degree in Computer Science
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to build a tech company from greenfield to market leader
- A fast-growing and international team of highly qualified people
- Possibility and tools to work remotely
- Most importantly: We move fast and have fun while doing it
If you feel that you check all the boxes and are the perfect fit for this opportunity, please feel free to contact us to this email email@example.com and send your application!
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 5 de Janeiro de 2023This is an opportunity to be a part of a global company that works with micro-learning platforms, which are directly involved with retail and governmental organizations, as they are looking to expand their IT team with a Back-End Developer
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 23 de Janeiro de 2023This company is working to create a sustainable banking fully on the cloud. Young with a start up like environment. Based in Zurich and Lisbon, with possibility and tools to work remotely.
Salário: Attractive salary packageLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 19 de Janeiro de 2023A tech savvy reference company in the market, serving clients of all sizes with top- notch technological solutions is currently looking to strengthen their development team with a Full Stack Developer
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 19 de Janeiro de 2023This is a technology group focused creating of top-quality software for web, mobile, and native. Serving all type of clients, they are an international team of experts providing custom-made development support. If you want to work in a start-up style "product first" tech team with a high-quality pipeline, surrounded by a team of talented engineers, this is the perfect challenge for you. As a developer, you will be expected to have technical oversight of the complete Frontend and Backend stack of a specific project. This includes create, improve, maintain and test the product solution.
Salário: Attractive salary packageLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 17 de Janeiro de 2023A tech savvy reference company in the market, serving clients of all sizes with top- notch technological solutions is currently looking to strengthen their development team with a Product Front-end Developer.