Android Mobile Developer
Consultor Luisa Lobo
Data de publicação 23 de Janeiro de 2023lisboa information-technology/programming-and-developing 2023-01-23 2023-03-24 it Lisbon PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
This company is working to create a sustainable banking fully on the cloud. Young with a start up like environment. Based in Zurich and Lisbon, with possibility and tools to work remotely.
Become part of a team to build the next generation digital universal bank, focusing on sustainability, from scratch.
- 4+ years of experience architecting, designing, developing mobile applications
- Proven experience in Android native development and knowledge of the different components: activities, broadcast receivers, services, content providers, Android UI and Android testing
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures (MVC, MVVM, MVP), trends, and emerging technologies
- Knowledge in Java, Kotlin, Android SDK, Git (or similar) and relational databases (e.g., SQL). Knowledge in RxJava and Dagger 2 could be a plus
- Working experience with REST API’s
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English, German is a plus
Do you think you could be a fit? Please apply so we can share more information!
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 25 de Janeiro de 2023Currentlylooking for a Backend Developer in the sustainable banking industry fully on the cloud. This position is within an international company, funded by a swiss bank, that is growing their business in Lisbon and seeks to have passionate employees to join their ambitious project.
Salário: Attractive salary packageLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 19 de Janeiro de 2023A tech savvy reference company in the market, serving clients of all sizes with top- notch technological solutions is currently looking to strengthen their development team with a Full Stack Developer
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 19 de Janeiro de 2023This is a technology group focused creating of top-quality software for web, mobile, and native. Serving all type of clients, they are an international team of experts providing custom-made development support. If you want to work in a start-up style "product first" tech team with a high-quality pipeline, surrounded by a team of talented engineers, this is the perfect challenge for you. As a developer, you will be expected to have technical oversight of the complete Frontend and Backend stack of a specific project. This includes create, improve, maintain and test the product solution.
Salário: Attractive salary packageLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 17 de Janeiro de 2023A tech savvy reference company in the market, serving clients of all sizes with top- notch technological solutions is currently looking to strengthen their development team with a Product Front-end Developer.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 16 de Janeiro de 2023A Global independent company based in Lisbon, being over 30 years leaders in the market providing specialized services is currently looking for a Full-Stack Developer to integrate their dynamic Development Team.