Full Stack Developer
Consultor Eduardo Trindade
Data de publicação 19 de Janeiro de 2023lisboa information-technology/programming-and-developing 2023-01-19 2023-03-20 it Lisbon PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
This is a technology group focused creating of top-quality software for web, mobile, and native. Serving all type of clients, they are an international team of experts providing custom-made development support. If you want to work in a start-up style "product first" tech team with a high-quality pipeline, surrounded by a team of talented engineers, this is the perfect challenge for you. As a developer, you will be expected to have technical oversight of the complete Frontend and Backend stack of a specific project. This includes create, improve, maintain and test the product solution.
- At least 3 years of experience in complex projects that involve backend and frontend teams
- Familiar with at least 2 of the following technologies: Python, Java, Rust, C++
- Basic foundational knowledge about Linux, networking, databases, security, etc.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Good understanding of core web and browser concepts
- Fast learner: the desire to grow yourself, your team, and the company and willingness to learn new technologies / grow responsibilities
- Team player: enjoying developing software with a team and committed to the whole software development life cycle
- Problem solver
- Speak, read and write in English
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Define, build and maintain features together with the cross-functional development team in an agile development workflow
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- As a member of the product team, work together with Product Management and other stakeholders to iterate on new features within the product solution
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Maintain and extend internal software tools
- Flexible and familiar culture with a startup mentality
- Flat hierarchy
- Remote friendly
- International & very tech savvy team
- Encouragement for active training and courses (during office hours!)
- Regular team events
Salário: Attractive salary packageLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 19 de Janeiro de 2023A tech savvy reference company in the market, serving clients of all sizes with top- notch technological solutions is currently looking to strengthen their development team with a Full Stack Developer
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 16 de Janeiro de 2023A Global independent company based in Lisbon, being over 30 years leaders in the market providing specialized services is currently looking for a Full-Stack Developer to integrate their dynamic Development Team.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 25 de Janeiro de 2023Currentlylooking for a Backend Developer in the sustainable banking industry fully on the cloud. This position is within an international company, funded by a swiss bank, that is growing their business in Lisbon and seeks to have passionate employees to join their ambitious project.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 23 de Janeiro de 2023This company is working to create a sustainable banking fully on the cloud. Young with a start up like environment. Based in Zurich and Lisbon, with possibility and tools to work remotely.
Salário: Attractive salary packageLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 17 de Janeiro de 2023A tech savvy reference company in the market, serving clients of all sizes with top- notch technological solutions is currently looking to strengthen their development team with a Product Front-end Developer.