Consultor Tiago Gomes
Data de publicação 12 de Dezembro de 2022lisboa information-technology/programming-and-developing 2022-12-12 2023-02-10 financial-services Portugal PT TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A FCA-regulated Foreign Exchange brokerage offering global currency solutions, following significant investment valued at over £800 million, is now looking for a DevOps Engineer, you will be joining their business during a phase of rapid growth. They provide word class currency payments service for both businesses and individuals and many of their clients are well known banks, hedge funds and global institutions.
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement
- Define and set development, test, release, update, automation, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Test and examine code
- Work with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Work closely with key stakeholders to capture, analyze and derive DevOps requirements
- At least 3 years of experience in DevOps or using DevOps tools
- Strong experience with Azure cloud
- Experience with automated testing solutions for unit testing, integration testing and system testing
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes and containerization technologies like Docker
- Develop infrastructure as Code (IaC) scripts in Azure based cloud environments
- English proficiency
What can you expect:
- Negotiable budget depending on the candidate’s experience
- Full remote position
- A green field with opportunity to implement and develop whichever practices you want
- Be part of a fast paced project with lots of growth opportunities
If you think you have what it takes to be part of this extremely challenging project apply directly or contact me via email: email@example.com or phone: 963 773 677
Salário: Attractive Salary PackageLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 25 de Janeiro de 2023One of the largest companies in the world has setup their tech hub in Lisbon and is looking to grow and expand their DevOps Team. To this day they are still the world’s largest producers of enery-efficient, resource saving technologies, and manufacturing parts. They are looking for a DevOps Engineer to install, operate and support container platforms etc.
Salário: Attractive PackageLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 18 de Janeiro de 2023Description: An international company with more than 30 years experience in their business, that recently expanded to the Portuguese market, is increasing their team with a QA Engineer who will support the definition and design of enterprise-wide services, utilities and major common database models.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 25 de Janeiro de 2023Currentlylooking for a Backend Developer in the sustainable banking industry fully on the cloud. This position is within an international company, funded by a swiss bank, that is growing their business in Lisbon and seeks to have passionate employees to join their ambitious project.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 23 de Janeiro de 2023This company is working to create a sustainable banking fully on the cloud. Young with a start up like environment. Based in Zurich and Lisbon, with possibility and tools to work remotely.
Salário: Attractive salary packageLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 19 de Janeiro de 2023A tech savvy reference company in the market, serving clients of all sizes with top- notch technological solutions is currently looking to strengthen their development team with a Full Stack Developer