Consultor Eduardo Trindade
Data de publicação 24 de Novembro de 2022lisboa information-technology/programming-and-developing 2022-11-24 2023-01-23 it Lisbon PT TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is an opportunity to work for an international company, which is an IT service provider, based in Portugal and Belgium, who is currently working with international clients and projects. They are hiring a Java Developer who is eager to learn and develop his skills within the company.
- Participate in the complete development cycle for national and international customers from different clients/industries
- Perform the Software Development.
- Assemble the software components in a logical and controlled manner to evaluate the design, behavior, interactions and performance, and to confirm that the requirements against which the software components have been designed are fulfilled.
- Participate in the testing, debugging and documentation phases.
- Contribute to the code creation for new features, improvements and bug fixing.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- MSc / BS degrees in Computer Science or related fields
- At least 3-4 years of experience in Java software development (Microprofile/JEE/Spring)
- Experience in JEE specifications (JPA, JAX-RS, JAX-WS...);
- Knowledge of code versioning tools like GIT, SVN, etc., CI/CD tools like Jenkins, DevOps, Docker & Kubernetes;
- Knowledge or experience with Frontend technologies (React/Angular/Vue.js) is good to have;
- Experience with Agile methodologies. Scrum as a preference. Certified Scrum Developer is a plus;
- Familiarity with code tools like GIT, SVN, CI/CD tools like Jenkins DevOps;
- Docker and Kubernetes are a plus
- Fluent English language, spoken and written;
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive salary package.
- Remote first system
- Hybrid and full time in the office also a possibility, if preferred, with flexible office hours
- Private health care insurance
- In-house trainings
- Team events
- Notebook and monitor provided.
If you feel that you check all the boxes and are the perfect fit for this opportunity, please feel free to contact us to this email firstname.lastname@example.org and send your application!
+351 926 635 794
Salário: Attractive Salary PackageLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 9 de Novembro de 2022A French global technology company, that invest in digital and deep tech innovations is searching for a Front End Developer to expand their team in Lisbon
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 16 de Novembro de 2022This company is a global Digital Transformation Enabler and a Cloud Managed Services Provider and employs over 6,500 people worldwide, including highly trained service specialists who design, specify, deploy, and manage complex ICT infrastructures to meet the needs of almost 10,000 corporate and public sector customers. This Group has annualised revenues of $1.7 billion, from operations in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Africa, and is fast establishing itself as one of the leading IT and Communications solution integrators, specialising in the areas of advanced technologies and services.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 14 de Novembro de 2022A leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry is searching for an experienced Information Security Analyst, Assurance.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 21 de Outubro de 2022A top notch international company based in Lisbon with offices worldwide specialized in Data Analytics, that focus on Business Analytics, Data Management, Advanced and Predictive Analytics and Business Insights providing innovative solutions to some of the world's largest companies improving their decision-making processes and performance based on data. Looking for a Talend Developer to join their team.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 21 de Outubro de 2022A top notch international company based in Lisbon with offices worldwide specialized in Data Analytics, that focus on Business Analytics, Data Management, Advanced and Predictive Analytics and Business Insights providing innovative solutions to some of the world's largest companies improving their decision-making processes and performance based on data. Looking for a BI Developer (Qlik) to join their team.