Java Software Developer - Architect
Consultor Eduardo Trindade
Data de publicação 10 de Novembro de 2022lisboa information-technology/programming-and-developing 2022-11-10 2023-01-09 it Lisbon Lisbon PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a global technology company, that invests in digital and deep tech innovations related to ground transportation and has a big footprint in Portugal is searching for a Senior Java Developer – Architect to reinforce their IT team in the Lisbon office.
- Participate in the complete development cycle, including analysis, design, implementation, and tests of the features that are in their scope of responsibility, using the Scrum Framework Development approach.
- Have an active participation in team decisions to continuously improve our methods, software and team satisfaction is expected.
- Discover client needs and translate them to system and software requirements
- Ensure the refinement of the components requirements.
- Perform the Software Development.
- Assemble the software components in a logical and controlled manner to evaluate the design, behavior, interactions and performance, and to confirm that the requirements against which the software components have been designed are fulfilled.
- Participate in the configuration item integration and verification phases.
- Contribute to the production of the software data package for release to solution.
- Ensures the Configuration Management of the Software Components.
- Contribute to the Change Management of the Software Solution.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- MSc / BS degrees in Computer Science or related fields
- At least 5-8 years of experience in Java software development;
- Experience in Java Platform (JEE and JDK11 are mandatory);
- Experience with Application servers (JBOSS / Wildfly) is a plus
- Database concepts. Both SQL and NoSQL (MongoDB document oriented database is a plus);
- Experience with Agile methodologies. Scrum as a preference. Certified Scrum Developer is a plus;
- General UNIX, and/or Windows knowledge;
- Fluent English language, spoken and written;
WHAT WE OFFER
- Bonus regarding the seniority of the position
- Pension Plan
- Annual training plan
- Opportunity to grow and mobility in the company and to other countries
- Hybrid system (can be remote if there’s really no possibility to go to the office)
If you feel that you check all the boxes and are the perfect fit for this opportunity, please feel free to contact us to this email email@example.com and send your application!
+351 926 635 794
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 27 de Outubro de 2022This is an opportunity to work for an international company, leader in development and implementation of data management platforms. You will have the chance to work directly with our clients, helping them with their digital evolution, with a global team from all our offices from Europe, the Americas and the Middle East. In order to take over the data manage software world with us, you will need to match some requirements and have some responsibilities:
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 24 de Outubro de 2022This is an international company with more than 30 years experience in their business, that recently expanded to the Portuguese market, and want to upgrande their IT team with a Java Developer.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 18 de Outubro de 2022An international company that focus on helping advertisers, agencies and publishers with all their business needs regarding ad tech infrastructure, data management, integration, and media management providing clients with up-to-date digital marketing services. Looking for a Data & Analytics Consultant, to analyze data, trends, performance and deploy Google Analytics & Google Analytics 360 solutions.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 17 de Outubro de 2022This company is a global Digital Transformation Enabler and a Cloud Managed Services Provider and employs over 6,500 people worldwide, including highly trained service specialists who design, specify, deploy, and manage complex ICT infrastructures to meet the needs of almost 10,000 corporate and public sector customers.
Salário: Attractive Salary PackageLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 9 de Novembro de 2022A French global technology company, that invest in digital and deep tech innovations is searching for a Product Owner to expand their team in Lisbon