Consultor Tiago Gomes
Data de publicação 15 de Setembro de 2022lisboa information-technology/programming-and-developing 2022-09-15 2022-11-14 financial-services Lisboa PT TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international company in the financial industry is looking to expand their team, as a result of acquiring a new small business, with a DevOps engineer. They provide word class currency payments service for both businesses and individuals. Many of their clients are well known banks, hedge funds and global institutions.
- Define and set development, test, release, update, automation, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Test and examine code
- Work with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Work closely with key stakeholders to capture, analyze and derive DevOps requirements
- Bring in continuous deployment practices to enhance their Agile posture
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with continuous delivery and integration of CI/CD pipelines
- Proficiency with Git, Git Flow
- Experience with automated testing solutions for unit testing, integration testing and system testing
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes and containerization technologies like Docker and Azure Container Registry
- Knowledge of cross-platform scripting languages and build tools (MS Build, NuGet)
- Develop infrastructure as Code (IaC) scripts in Azure based cloud environments
- Hands-on experience with Rest API’s and consuming from .NET technologies and PowerShell
- English proficiency
Are you ready to take this opportunity? Please send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly
Salário: Attractive Salary PriceLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 8 de Setembro de 2022Forward-thinking and international WealthTech solution seeking DevOps Engineer to support objectives of bettering clients lives through security in a better wealth management solution.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 26 de Setembro de 2022A FCA-regulated Foreign Exchange brokerage offering global currency solutions, following significant investment valued at over £800 million, is now looking for an UI/UX Designer, you will be joining their business during a phase of rapid growth.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 19 de Setembro de 2022An international company with more than 30 years experience in their business, that recently expanded to the Portuguese market, is increasing their team with a QA Engineer who will support the definition and design of enterprise-wide services, utilities and major common database models.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 19 de Setembro de 2022An international world class fintech company, owner of several worldly recognized financial brands has expanded to Portugal and is looking to extend their IT department to upgrade their users experience.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 8 de Setembro de 2022A leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry is searching for an experienced Security Architect.