Senior .NET Developer
Consultor Luisa Lobo
Data de publicação 15 de Setembro de 2022lisboa information-technology/programming-and-developing 2022-09-15 2022-11-14 it Remote Remote PT TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This company is the owner of several world-class brands in the financial space, with services in the areas of foreign exchange and treasury, multi-currency management, remittances and mobile wallet technology. They are now looking for an experienced .NET Developer. This is a remote position.
- 3 years of experience in Software Development
- Solid knowledge with C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET
- Working experience with Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience of RESTful web services
- Experience with API life cycle management
- Experience with messaging such as RabbitMQ, Kafka, GRPC is a plus
- English fluency
- Modernize existing .NET apps into cloud native microservices architecture
- Maintain existing appications using C#, .NET Core, MVC, ASP.NET
- Perform code reviews and automate/develop unit/end-to-end testing of software systems within their domain, focused on software quality and maintainability
- Follow the Agile Scrum framework
If you meet the Requirements and want to be part of a motivated multicultural team Apply directly!
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 8 de Setembro de 2022A leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry is searching for an experienced Information Security Policy and Governance Analyst.
Salário: Attractive Salary PackageLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 8 de Setembro de 2022An innovative international company within the healthcare industry is seeking a Senior IT Project Manager to help revolutionize and better understand health related research to better the lives of patients.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 23 de Setembro de 2022A leading global management consulting company, specialised in Data Analytics, is rapidly growing and expanding their team in Lisbon. As they currently collaborate with pioneering technology companies, they are looking to add a Scrum Master, in order to enable cross-functional squads to develop customer solutions using Agile ways of working.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 23 de Setembro de 2022An international company, related with micro-learning platforms which help some retail and governmental organizations, are searching for a Back-End Node.js Developer to increase their team in Portugal.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 23 de Setembro de 2022An International company leader in strategic technology has recently expanded to Portugal and want to set up a Team of Developers.