Senior Information Security Vulnerability Analyst
Consultor Luisa Lobo
Data de publicação 8 de Setembro de 2022lisboa information-technology/programming-and-developing 2022-09-08 2022-11-07 it Remote PT TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry is searching for an experienced Security Architect.
In this role you will ensure that the company technology solutions and the underlying environments they run on adhere to the corporate Information Security control framework as well as globally recognized security standards.
This work will include executing the annual assurance plan on information security controls as well as executing ad hoc assurance engagements.
- Hands-on experience in security testing of web applications and infrastructure.
- Knowledge of industry tools for security and vulnerability scanning.
- Generic knowledge of how Internet works (protocols, services, ports, connections, devices, ISO/OSI layers)
- Working knowledge of cybersecurity principles, algorithms, protocols and technologies supporting encryption, authentication, access control, information systems attack patterns, intrusion detection, and network security
- Knowledge of IT processes (SDLC, ITIL) in regulated environments.
- Experience in Assurance or Audit of Information and Cyber Security.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 5 years Information Security Assurance or Vulnerability management experience or 5 years in a relevant Information Security role; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- A relevant qualification, like CISM, CISSP or CEH.
Do you think you could be a good fit? Please apply, we want to meet you!
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 19 de Setembro de 2022An international world class fintech company, owner of several worldly recognized financial brands has expanded to Portugal and is looking to extend their IT department to upgrade their users experience.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 26 de Setembro de 2022A FCA-regulated Foreign Exchange brokerage offering global currency solutions, following significant investment valued at over £800 million, is now looking for an UI/UX Designer, you will be joining their business during a phase of rapid growth.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 19 de Setembro de 2022An international company with more than 30 years experience in their business, that recently expanded to the Portuguese market, is increasing their team with a QA Engineer who will support the definition and design of enterprise-wide services, utilities and major common database models.
Salário: Attractive Salary PriceLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 8 de Setembro de 2022Forward-thinking and international WealthTech solution seeking DevOps Engineer to support objectives of bettering clients lives through security in a better wealth management solution.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 15 de Setembro de 2022An international company in the financial industry is looking to expand their team, as a result of acquiring a new small business, with a DevOps engineer. They provide word class currency payments service for both businesses and individuals. Many of their clients are well known banks, hedge funds and global institutions.