SOC Security Specialist
Consultor Luisa Lobo
Data de publicação 23 de Maio de 2022lisboa information-technology/programming-and-developing 2022-05-23 2022-07-22 it Lisboa PT TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global Digital Transformation Leader and a Cloud Managed Service Provider is seeking a SOC Security Analyst. This company meets the needs of approx. 10.000 companies in the corporate and public sector worldwide in the field of complex IT Infrastructures.
Your role here is to be responsible for managing services for Managed Security Service customers. You will have the remit of assessing, discovering, and directing remediation of security vulnerabilities within client environments whilst working as part of a managed security team on various cyber security projects and tasks. This is a senior technical role, and the role holder is expected to provide 3rd and 4th line support for the current service platforms and services as well as supporting, mentoring, and coaching colleagues.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar information technology-related
- Knowledge of Security technologies is required, such as network appliances, firewall administration, AD, PAM, SIEM, AV, IDS/IPS and MDM solutions
- Project & Service Management skills, preferably with accreditation, are a plus: ITIL, PRINCE2, PMI, MSP
- Awareness of industry standards – PCI-DSS, ISO 27001
- Solid network engineering and server architecture awareness
- Experience of working in a Cyber Security Operations Centre or equivalent
- Working on Windows and Linux operating systems
- Advanced networking experience including assessing suspicious network activity
- Incident Management and escalation process
- Supporting certifications are:
- Networking credentials offered by companies such as Microsoft and firewall manufacturers such as Cisco
If you think you are the perfect match please send me your CV or contact me directly via email@example.com.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 9 de Junho de 2022An international fintech company with more than 30 years experience in their business, that recently expanded to the Portuguese market, is increasing their team with an IT Security Manager. In this role you will be responsible to provide technical security services. The team reviews and covers a wide range of products, initiatives and projects in respect to security, compliance, governance and risk management in close collaboration and with core infrastructure, product and processing teams of the company.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 13 de Maio de 2022A foreign company in the financial industry is looking to expand their team, as a result of acquiring a new small business, with a Project Manager. They provide word class currency payments service for both businesses and individuals. Many of their clients are well known banks, hedge funds and global institutions.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 2 de Maio de 2022One of the biggest Telecom companies in Portugal is looking to expand their team with Data/Network Engineering Manager to help them in their mission of breaking the status quo and give consumers freedom of choice.