Consultor Tiago Gomes
Data de publicação 13 de Maio de 2022lisboa information-technology/programming-and-developing 2022-05-13 2022-07-12 financial-services Lisboa PT TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A foreign company in the financial industry is looking to expand their team, as a result of acquiring a new small business, with a DevSecOps engineer. They provide word class currency payments service for both businesses and individuals. Many of their clients are well known banks, hedge funds and global institutions.
- Maintain and improve the security posture of the Azure platform, identifying and remediating vulnerabilities
- Provide cybersecurity expertise in the analysis, assessment, development and evaluation of security solutions and architectures
- Implement and configure security controls and policies, manage access to data and monitor threats
- Automate security controls, data and processes to provide better metrics and operational support using security-as-code
- Configure access within a cloud solution environment using the defense-in-depth principle
- Ensure data protection
- 3 years of experience building and maintaining secure cloud solutions
- Experience with Azure
- Knowledge of agile and DevOps concepts in a security context
- Understanding of networking, e.g. routing, Azure firewall, DNS, load balancer etc
- Strong knowledge in scripting and automation, IaC and using CI/CD concepts
- Experience with pipeline tooling for automated deployments and applying security controls
- English proficiency
Are you ready to take this opportunity? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 13 de Maio de 2022A foreign company in the financial industry is looking to expand their team, as a result of acquiring a new small business, with a DevOps engineer. They provide word class currency payments service for both businesses and individuals. Many of their clients are well known banks, hedge funds and global institutions.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 23 de Junho de 2022An international managed service provider company is rapidly growing in Portugal. They are looking for a skilled and driven Azure Cloud architect to help with their challenges, whilst they are becoming the leader in their field. This company aims to offer fully managed hosting, and solutions services to help their clients reduce costs and risks. If you like to grow technically as a professional and want to be a part of a vibrant team, this position is for you!
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 21 de Junho de 2022A leading global management consulting company, specialised in Data Analytics, is rapidly growing and expanding their team in Lisbon. As they currently collaborate with pioneering technology companies, they are looking to add a Senior Data Engineer, in order to drive innovative solutions and enable world’s largest companies to improve decision making processes and performance based on data.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 9 de Junho de 2022An international fintech company with more than 30 years experience in their business, that recently expanded to the Portuguese market, is increasing their team with an IT Security Engineer. In this role you will be responsible to provide technical security services. The IT Security team reviews and covers a wide range of projects in respect to security, compliance and risk management with core infrastructure, product and processing teams of the company.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 3 de Junho de 2022A leading North American company in the field of biotechnological research wants to centralize its Digital Hub here in Lisbon to support different brands through e-commerce and, is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst.