Team Unit Manager Digital (M/F)
Consultor Paulo Ayres
Data de publicação 19 de Setembro de 20192019-09-20 2019-11-18 it Porto PT EUR 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We're looking for a Team Unit Manager for ltran GEC – Global Engineering Center based in Portugal, which delivers industrialized software engineering services. With more than 800 Engineers, Altran GEC Portugal provides services for projects running in Europe and USA.
- Ensure the profitability of content-based perimeter while managing TMs, TLs and consultants;
- Contribute to the Strategic Resource Planning aligned with the Sales plan;
- Manage a P&L centre;
- Contribute to the Strategic Plan in terms of Digital Offer Definition aligned with state-of-the-art solutions;
- Anticipate contract ends and resources reallocation;
- Supervision of the bench & non billable rate;
- Ensure the capability to operate with Big Deals;
- Decide with HR the appropriate level of salary for his/her team and foment the retention of people;
- Manage and support career development for his/her team (from onboarding to off-boarding);
- Manage skills gaps and overlaps vs. market positioning;
- Participates to recruiters briefing and selects / validates the right talents in the recruitment process;
- Contributes to R&D projects and to offers development;
- Analyses the quality of his/her subcontractors and provides feedback both to Purchasing & subcontractor.
B.S in computer science or a scientific/engineering discipline.
Previous 4-8 years team management experience.
Knowledgeable of software products and solutions for the Automotive, MedTech and/or Telecom industry.
Results-driven, focus on milestones and "out-of-the-box" solutions to maximize value proposition; Assertiveness communication skills, analytical mindset, risk management; strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills including excellent client facing and presentation skills.
Willingness to travel for short periods of time (Portugal and abroad).
If this sounds like you, send us your CV!